What are your true interests in regards to firearms?

PDA

Exposure
December 26, 2005, 08:43 PM
While many people put "guns" as part of their interests in their profiles I am curious if we can narrow it down a little bit from there.

For me it can be broken down into three groups:

1. NFA goodies. I just love the machine guns. Shoot an MP5, Thompson, or MP40 once and you too will be hooked for life!

2. Historic rifles. I am a HUGE fan of all surplus rifles with a wooden stock. However, Mauser actions in particular make me grin. Although the Swiss K31 is rapidly rising to the top of my favorites list due to its extreme accuracy and very light recoil.

3. Long distance shooting. I am more and more interested with rifles that have scopes and bipods attached. It really is darn fun to shoot at a distance. I have recently developed an affinity for scoped HK rifles. Uggghhh, my wallet hurts already.

So how about everyone else? I know there are lots and lots of pistol people here. I have a fair amount of pistols, and I like them, but at this point in my life, automatic weapons, and scoped rifles are taking the spotlight.

Any links you guys/gals would like to share would be interesting as well. I know you hang out at other websites beside THR.org! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "What are your true interests in regards to firearms?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ALASKACAJUN
December 26, 2005, 09:10 PM
I love an AK-47 for obvious reasons.... Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam.... I bought one on my 18th birthday....

But I also love my Remington 700 LV SF in 22-250, for those 500 yard shots at little tiny moving targets... LOL

As far as pistols go I have a Browning Buckmark .22 that gets more action than anything I own....

I just love guns... :D I didn't think one needed a reason... :neener:

- Clint

mbs357
December 26, 2005, 09:12 PM
I like handguns, mostly, of all types.
I do fancy some long guns, but handguns are my favorite. ;D

Standing Wolf
December 26, 2005, 09:13 PM
I'm first and last a bullseye target shooter, although I devote plenty of time, money, and effort to carrying, as well.

txgho1911
December 26, 2005, 09:14 PM
I am not wonderfully succsesfull in every venture I am part of. I may very well close down here sell all and move closer to my folks and work for myself.
In the mean time I have a few arms and I am reloading most of them. Looking for the best mix for every combination. If I could afford the class3 weapons and the patience needed for the red tape in my way I would certainly partake. If I could aquire the arms I would quadruple my reloading skills in other calibers.
With resources I would reach into historical arms in addition to the historic calibers. I would test myself and grade my progress on distance and accuracy. If anyone wants to "will me" a large collection I might find myself a lil closer to spending all my time shooting and loading.

Herself
December 26, 2005, 09:19 PM
First and foremost, self-defense. "You can't beat an armed woman" might be a bumper sticker but its true!

I enjoy target-shooting with handguns and rifles, but anything over .22 in long guns is difficult to get time for: the "real rifle" range is a 90-min trip away. :cuss:

And somehow I have ended up collecting Spanish handguns, especially Stars. They suit me as carry guns and they're not very expensive, so that works out well.

--Herself

f4t9r
December 26, 2005, 09:41 PM
I am a semi auto fan
and really like building the AR15

Dr.Rob
December 26, 2005, 10:03 PM
Pre-war Colts, hunting, competitive shooting: formal or otherwise.

Old guns have style and character that modern weapons (no matter how well they work) just can't compare.

That doesn't mean I don't own a few modern guns, or modern reproductions of older designs.

But older firearms intrigue me.

Kodiaz
December 26, 2005, 10:05 PM
Hunting used to be my main gun activity but then I moved to FL. The ducks taste bad and the deer are too small. Now I target shoot a lot I usually use my pistols. After Katrina I picked up a second shotgun 870 P pistol grip stock side saddle shell holder, my first non hunting long gun. I'm getting ready to get a Kimber 1911. After that an EBR.

rust collector
December 26, 2005, 10:13 PM
1. accurate centerfire rifles of all persuasions, for paper or game
2. shotguns for trap and upland hunting
3. rimfires short and long for fun with kids and relearning fundamentals

I have really enjoyed military surplus rifles acquired in the last few years. They can't quite talk, but their design speaks volumes about the societies they served, and the finish reflects the conditions under which they were employed. Unravelling their mysteries is great fun, and becoming proficient with them is a new and enjoyable challenge. They're obsolete but still serviceable, and I like to think it's a status we share.

cz75bdneos22
December 26, 2005, 10:14 PM
i wanted to have one each of "fighting" calibers. 9 mm, .357, .40, .45 GAP, .44spl, .45 colt, 10mm
a lever-action in .30-.30 and a .22LR...
now, i am minimalizing my stash...i'll be keeping..
.22LR Beretta Neos-practice etc...
Glock G20 10mm-insurance...
all others will go...:what:
and will accessorize these two with the add-ons i want...

joab
December 26, 2005, 10:17 PM
I like guns.

Sulaco
December 26, 2005, 10:17 PM
I am a single action, pump and lever kind of guy. I guess since I grew up playing cowboys and indians and I always had some cap gun six shooters, cowboy boots I never took off and a Red Ryder BB gun, it stuck. Now I am ruined for life. :D

I would love to have lots and lots of guns but I can't afford it so I stick to the basics which, for me is enough to do the kind of hunting I want. I also keep a Glock around for concealed carry. I am quite certain had Gaston Glock been born 100 years earlier, he would have been making SAA's. :neener:

SpookyPistolero
December 26, 2005, 10:18 PM
I've always been most interested guns that are useful as combat tools, not sure why. I enjoy rifles and pistols of military origin the most. I think the ruggedness and reliability and simplicity are what attract me most.

Mostly, I stick to trying to master the defensive pistol as a focus. Becoming or maintaining the skills to be a rifleman is an important second.

If I had money, I'd also get into long-range rifle shooting, and those steel ram matches with the sharps rifles, seems like fun to me.

Legionnaire
December 26, 2005, 10:21 PM
In order of priority:

1. Hunting
2. Self-defense
3. Targets
4. 2nd Amendment

I'm a shooter rather than a collector. Obviously, more rounds go down range on point #3 than any others. But a gun that doesn't see use, at least occasionally, isn't one I'll keep long. Wish I had time for some league shooting. I'd be really interested in IDPA or somesuch, but family and professional responsibilities mean I don't have the time I'd like to sink into this hobby.

GRB
December 26, 2005, 10:35 PM
1) I like shooting whatever firearm I can lay my hands on for the sheer enjoyment it brings to me. In that regard I like pistol, shotgun and rifle shooting; I like new guns, old guns, small bore and larger bore.

2) I enjoy shooting in relation to my job both as an agent and as an instructor. I loved having collateral duties as a firearms instructor for 14 years but then I apparently pissed someone off and am not doing that any more. Nothing to do with how I instructed as far as I am aware, but then they will not tell me why they don't let me instruct anymore. My guess is just because I pissed someone off over something not even related to the range (I have a big mouth and it is often directed at a boss), otherwise I would have gotten some lecture about my instruction technique from the range master. Oh well, I can only hope I will one day be back at the range as an instructor because I took great satisfaction in helping shooters improve themselves for possible armed confrontations and, they often told me how much they appreciated the effort I put into it (as did the range master).
I enjoy shooting my service issue pistol, shotgun and MP5. Tactical shooting is a blast.

3) I love to hunt (game animals) when I can which is sadly not anywhere near as often as I would like. I have found a certain satisfaction as a man hunter too - but the idea there is to capture them for arrest and not to shoot them unless they are jeopardizing my life or limb.

4) I enjoy refinishing stocks on occasion.

5) Just recently, my son and I started shooting trap every now and then. Lots of fun. If I save up enough maybe I'll get a decent over/under for trap shooting; right now we use a Remington 870 Express.

6) I enjoy .22LR firearms very much - I guess most of all - but; I also have a small variety of larger bore caliber firearms for work, hunting and self defense.

All the best,
Glenn B

IndianaDean
December 26, 2005, 10:38 PM
Self defense, target shooting, 2nd Amendment rights

History Nut
December 26, 2005, 10:43 PM
Primarily anything related to the U.S. Military. Secondarily, any countries' rifles from the late 19th Century through the early 20th Century. I have heard this referred to as "The Age of the Rifle". I do sometimes find a modern oddity that I pick up just because it interests me. Everything I own, I shoot so I don't seek "collectors" prizes but just representative pieces even if well used. I add the accourterments appropriate to the piece. Some are reproductions but most are originals. I do have odd favorites like an FN-FAL, 'just for fun' and an AKS for the same reason. Unfortunately, since I live in the PRK, those two reside with relatives out-of-state and I get to visit them once in awhile.

spooney
December 26, 2005, 10:55 PM
My interest in guns basically grew out of my interest in history, I don't think there as been anything as historically significant in the past 500 years as the development and proliferation of firearms. As such I first became interested in military and then moved onto other kinds of guns. My favorite guns to shoot are .22's, they were my first guns and the ones I still shoot the most.

kjeff50cal
December 26, 2005, 10:57 PM
I'm primarilly a hunter, I gather (take that Preacherman:D ) and I like historic firearms (milsurp naturally). I like to see what milsurp (or blackpowder) gun I can bring into the deer camp to the dismay of the Remchesterby group:p I share land with (family land). I have won a few converts and have entertained... bbbbuying a nnnew in the box (I had a hard time typing that) bolt action (leaning toward a Stevens or a Mossberg ATR, NO REM 710:barf: , in tried and true .308 Win). All my handguns are pistols of late, from .22LR to .32 ACP, 7.62X25 on up to a .50 BP Plains pistol. I have had revolvers in the past (have one on layaway) and the next will be at least .357. I'm also a shooting range regular (Baileys). This is my second collection AD:rolleyes: . The first was very TC-Remchester centered with a strong large bore revolver presence (3 .44 Mags, the Elmer Keith trinity, Super Blackhawk, Redhawk & M-29). I built a number of 1911 clones frame-up and still dabble in shade-tree gunsmithing. I love to bring back a basket-case back from the scrap-heap to shooter status.

kjeff50cal

Beetle Bailey
December 26, 2005, 11:33 PM
I really enjoy shooting rifles so that would be first on the list. It's a very rewarding discipline.

Second would be collecting milsurps, which kinda overlaps with #1 since all my current milsurps are rifles. I enjoy maintaining them and keeping them looking good as well as studying the engineering and learning the history that goes along with them. But most of all I like to shoot them and I wouldn't keep a milsurp that wasn't also a shooter.

Third is the neglected step-child, handgun target shooting. I only own a few handguns and I don't exactly wow anyone with my handgun shooting. I used to put all my energy into my rifle shooting until I was exhausted, and then finish the day off with some handgun shooting :uhoh: . However, I have been seeing some improvement lately and I did try a practice run for a Bianchi Cup match. It was fun and challenging so I might try more formal competition handgun shooting.

However, I have only been shooting regularly for a little over two years, so I'm still learning the lay of the land. Who knows where I could be headed? :)

Mot45acp
December 26, 2005, 11:37 PM
I have a "thing" for long range handgunning (100 yards) with iron sights. I can get on paper usually by the 3rd shot with my Ruger P345 as long as it is not Wolf ammo. I can also hit a 9" gong 5 out of 6 with my $100 Arminius .44 single action. Have not tried the Steyr S9 but with how accurate that lil 3" barrel is I'm looking forward to trying.

robert garner
December 26, 2005, 11:46 PM
I never met a gun i didnt like!
sns or ebr all have their place.
My rifles cover most of the USA's history from
Valley Forge to Iwo Jima
with rep samples of our Allies and Foes just for measure.
Pistols from Kentucky single and double revs and autos
if i've missed sumptin
its commin

sm
December 26, 2005, 11:53 PM
Two pieces of work best describe my true interests in regard to firearms:

A Declaration of Civil Disobedience
by Marko Kloos

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34976&highlight=civil+disobedience

"Metal and Wood"
by Dennis Bateman

http://www.thefiringline.com/Misc/library/Metal_and_Wood.html

--
Regards,

Steve

Kurt_M
December 27, 2005, 12:02 AM
In order of importance:

1. Handguns (especially John Browning designs)
2. Revolvers, mostly big bores and magnums
3. Bolt action rifles of all varieties
4. SD shotguns
5. All other things that go bang :D

I like most guns, but the 1911 has a special place. It just shoots right for me. Big bore revolvers are just plain cool.

jrpeterman
December 27, 2005, 12:03 AM
I like the military, tactical look the most. I enjoy target shooting especially with handguns because it is the most challenging. For handguns just double action .357 mag revolvers and semi-autos in 9mm, 40 S&W, & 45 acp. Rifles-AR-15s, Ruger mini-14, M1 Garand, Marlin .22lr semi-auto for plinking, and a Win. 94 just because I think they're cool. Need to get another 12 ga. pump with an 18-20 in. barrel. Love the short shotties, don't really care for them with longer barrels.

robert garner
December 27, 2005, 12:08 AM
Just tell us how you really feel!
You won't be interupted,
i got your six

jtward01
December 27, 2005, 12:08 AM
I'm a handgun guy, although I've owned the odd rifle over the years and will soon be picking up an M1 carbine.

I prefer shooting a .22 handgun over anything else, mainly because of the inherent accuracy, but I also own a 45 acp. 1911A1 and have owned a Smith Model 29 in .44 Magnum. I'm a nut for accuracy. These new guns that the writers gush over that are "combat accurate" and shoot a four-inch group at 25 yards drive me nuts. A gun better shoot within an inch-and-a-half at that range or I won't keep it, and that goes for any caliber except .22LR. A .22LR needs to group well under an inch.

I enjoy speed shooting, particularly bowling pin matches. My record for five pins is 2.3 seconds. Not too hot compared to Miculek, but not bad.

jeepmor
December 27, 2005, 12:28 AM
The NOISE!

I recently purchased a .45 pistol and caught the bug I have not entertained since I was a high schooler. I enjoy plinking and ground squirrel shooting the most, but reloading has allowed me to stay entertained with the hobby and expanded the understanding I have for firearms. Being a mechanical engineer type, the physics behind the firearms is of particular interest, specifically the machine design aspect of the firearm itself in relation to reliability. With this background, the auto loaders are of particular interest to me due to the challenges they pose to reliablity.

It has spurred my interest to the degree that I will be taking up hunting next year from a 20 year absence from it. However, I don't really miss hiking through the reprod growth of the PNW forests in the coast range and being soaked 20 yards into it. I miss eating deer and elk meat though, no cholesterol.

jeepmor

Ryder
December 27, 2005, 04:23 AM
We have profiles? Neato :)

Nope, can't be narrowed down. I don't specialize in any one caliber or function. Like my interest in knives. I have a plethora of shapes and sizes. I also use them for a multitude of purposes, just like guns.

1911 guy
December 27, 2005, 07:50 AM
I'm primarily into accurate rifles. I really enjoy a rifle that makes me pay attention to form and lets me know if I screwed it up. My second interest, following closely behind, is handguns. None of my handguns are bullseye accurate, but that's not what they're for. Man sized targets at 25 yards, see how fast I can hit with no misses. Obviously, I'm partial to the 1911, but have a revolver or two around. Shotguns run third.

SAG0282
December 27, 2005, 07:54 AM
Almost exclusively combat/defensive semi-autos, for defense of myself and my loved ones.

Jubei
December 27, 2005, 10:34 AM
My firearms preferences tend to run toward modern semi-autos, handguns and rifles. I've never really gotten into revolvers (though I have owned several) or vintage firearms. I do appreciate the SAA revolvers though, thanks to growing up watching John Wayne movies.

Given the time and money, I could probably learn to appreciate anything that goes BANG though.

Jubei

fizzy
December 27, 2005, 06:40 PM
I'd like to see that being done. In fact, I'd like to bet you $1000 a shot that you can't do it. :-) Unless "tiny" is about the size of a jeep.

Exposure
December 27, 2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks for all the great answers everyone!

Just another reason I like THR so much. While I don't post a whole lot I do READ a whole lot! And the diveristy here is really great! Things certainly do stay fresh thanks to everyones different interests as well as the polite treatment of each other.

Keep 'em coming. :)

bermbuster
December 27, 2005, 08:05 PM
(1) Blasting the crap out of paper targets. It relieves tension for me. Developing speed and accuracy, as with improving in any skill or sport, raises self-esteem.

(2) Self-defense which I hope I never have to put to the test.

sm
December 27, 2005, 08:57 PM
:evil:

I'm interested because:

It really really ticks off off folks that want to take away not only my Freedoms, especially the folks that want to take away anything related to my inalienable rights.

But hey, I'm a nice guy, so to show I am not biased or nothing, I send PETA meetings meat trays and catalogs of fur coats.

See? I told ya I was raised right? :D

Steve

Black Majik
December 27, 2005, 09:12 PM
Handguns: This is my main field of interest, particularly the 1911 platform. Anything and everything in 9mm and .45 ACP. I love handguns that make big booms as well as .22 plinkers. Most of my shooting revolves around shooting at indoor ranges.

Clay shooting: This is the only thing my father will shoot, so I sometimes get to spend time with him at the trap range. My interest has grown very much throughout the years, but I'd like to spend more time with dad if he is ever free.

Rifles: I like modern rifles, but California gets screwed in this department. I honestly think that if California has the same rights as the rest of the country, my rifle interest would surpass the handgun interest. I have strong interest in the AR/M-16 platform since this was the first platform I've shot as a kid, but of course... :( I'd like to eventually get into precision shooting with bolt action rifles, but that is for later down the road.

Home Defense: I don't take home defense as seriously as some do, carrying around the house, finding out which holster is going to be of best application, but I do keep a nightstand gun and a cruiser ready loaded shotgun. I do strongly believe in protecting myself and the ones I love, but the talk about carrying in the shower and having guns strategically scattered around the house just doesn't make sense to me. My dog, few firearms, security system and the brain between my ears will be what I need to keeping my family safe.

xring44
December 27, 2005, 09:25 PM
Accuracy is #1 with me, if it ain't, it can't stay.

Not a large fan of military firearms.

Finely figured walnut send shivers through me.

I love revolvers,,especially S&Ws,,both old and new.

I hunt, handguns and rifles and archery and muzzleloaders,,,I hunt.

Long or short, it has to be accurate!

jefnvk
December 27, 2005, 09:49 PM
Milsurps are my biggest thing. There is nothing cooler than a piece of WWI history that still works, while putting most new guns to shame in the looks and quality department.

Hunting is another big one

Plinking and target shooting is the reason for my .22's and smaller calibers

Hardtarget
December 28, 2005, 12:05 AM
I just plain old,everyday, like shooting. I'll shoot any chance I get...whatever is handy. Paper, clay games, tin cans, hunt, and it can be modern or black powder or air ...its all good to me.
Mark.

Jbar4Ranch
December 28, 2005, 12:16 AM
I like 'em all, but I'm a historian at heart, so guns of some historical significance are my main interest. Outside of that, I'm much more into handguns than long guns, and revolvers in particular, especially single actions. My interest in rifles leans toward lever guns, and although I have a dozen or so shotguns, they don't hold any particular interest at all.

Guy B. Meredith
December 28, 2005, 03:12 AM
The hand-eye coordination challenge and appreciation of history, design, engineering and machining skills.

Revolvers are my first interest as handguns allow entry into a greater range of activities and revolvers are simple and sensible--and cheap.

Stoney
December 28, 2005, 09:07 AM
#1 Flintlocks
#2 Flintlocks
#3 Flintlocks
#4 All my other guns. I wonder if this is just a phase I'm going through.?:cool:

Demariana
December 28, 2005, 09:17 AM
Right now my interest is in personal protection and CCW. I am concentrating on trying out different handguns. I have also found out that I just plain enjoy shooting at a target. I like the feeling of improvement and some of the power of firing a gun. I could see myself owning a bunch of different guns though. I know I am looking to get a 9mm for carry and a .22lr for target to have more than one to use at a range.

I have yet to try a rifle so not sure where I stand on those and interest.

Demariana

Tomcat1066
December 28, 2005, 11:07 AM
My interest is in semiauto pistols, milsurp rifles and mil-style rifles. I really want an evil black rifle :D

Tom

TOADMAN
December 28, 2005, 11:53 AM
Mainly in defense of myself and family...

USMCRotrHed
December 28, 2005, 12:02 PM
1.) I like service rifles on the high power range.
2.) I like historic rifles on the high power range.
3.) I like CCW stuff
4.) I like anything with iron sights.

AR-15 x2, one for comp, one for tactical shooting
M1 Garand x2
Springfield M1903
Colt 1911A1 Series 80 Gold Cup
Some old SKS for cheap shootin'
S&W J frames for CCW

Essex County
December 28, 2005, 12:20 PM
Rifles...accurate bolt centerfirers, but my rifles range from flint to AR 15's.........Essex

Malamute
December 28, 2005, 12:23 PM
Generally classic stuff related to frontier, hunting in the Rockies or Alaska, and "working" guns.

Winchester levers, (Browning 1886's will do also) Smith revolvers, either 22's or 44's/45's, (the medium cals just do much for me, more than needed for small game guns, and too small for bear guns) Colt SAA's, Ruger SA's 1903 Springfield sporters, Mauser sporters, WW1 vintage Sht LE No1 Mk 3's, (my military weakness)

Like to shoot pistols out to 300 yards or so, and plink with the Lee Enfield and 1903 out to 800 yards or so. Winchester 94's seem usable to about 300, scoped sporters to about 5-600 yards.

Shoot some clays with shotguns now and then, and a few birds like pheasant, quail, chukars. Hunt for meat when I need it, but am not a head hunter.

Plastic guns make me gag. :barf: No soul.

Rem700SD
December 28, 2005, 01:17 PM
I love guns, just not noise. I guess I love anything with a Can on it, especially supressed bolt guns.

CAS700850
December 28, 2005, 03:28 PM
For me, shooting was the one skill I developed pretty early on, thanks to air rifles and .22 bolts guns, and surplus .22 at Scout Camp (all you could shoot at no cost). When I was growing up, I was never fast, I couldn't hit a curve ball, I didn't enjoy getting hit, I could play some instuments well enough to make the band but not well enough to get anywhere beyond that. I couldn't dance, I couldn't afford a Camaro or Mustang, and I wasn't graced with Mark Harmon's looks. Bascially, I had three or four things going for me. One, I was a good soccer goalkeeper. Two, I could write very well. Three, I could talk about as well as I could write. Four, I could shoot better than anyone else I knew. To this day, it's still one of the things I'm known for.

jer1949
December 28, 2005, 04:00 PM
I love guns. I like long guns....I LOVE semi pistols. I Especially love 1911s (I have three). I love the noise (but I do wear ear protection). I love the feel of the recoil (even though my arthritus howls like a banshee when I shoot). I like the smells. I love to see the holes that the bullets make in the targets I shoot at. At 56 years old, I am in love with inanimate objects. ...... and my wife approves......ya see it's not another woman. It's guns...... I love guns.

Mizzle187
December 28, 2005, 10:35 PM
I love all guns! I love shooting all guns! My passion is military/tactical shooting and weapons.

Harry Stone
December 28, 2005, 11:06 PM
For me, it's about accuracy in new guns and craftsmanship in old guns.

MikeJ
December 28, 2005, 11:20 PM
I am fascinated with handguns, particularly those that are real classics or just have an aesthetic appeal to me. I don't get to shoot nearly as much as I would like but I still love to take them out and admire their beauty.

gp911
December 28, 2005, 11:28 PM
I like 'em all, but I have preferences...

If a gun fits me when I pick it up or shoulder it, I want it.

Similarly if it doesn't, I don't want to bother with having it fitted to me aside from maybe a different buttpad on a shottie.

Have:

16" Bushy AR
Ruger SP101 in .357 Magnum
.410 NEF Pardner Youth

Want (much longer list of course):
Marlin 1895 lever gun in .45-70
NEF Handi-Rifle in .45-70
a bolt gun in .22-250
Alexander Arms AR15 in .50 Beowulf
same as above in 6.5 Grendel
NEF 10 guage short barreled turkey gun
with Browning replacement choke
a decent SxS that doesn't feel like trash
or weigh fifteen pounds
Ruger Super Redhawk in .480 Ruger
(yes a .44 Mag will do the same for
cheaper, I don't care)
a rifle in .17 HMR
a .22LR/.410 O/U
a single action revolver in .44-40

...and I wanna start reloading, especially the
.45-70. Tons of established loads from weak
to wild, just waiting to be played with...

I guarantee I missed a few in there. As you can see I like 'em either really cheap or really expensive, not much middle ground...

I shoot paper, cans, old junk, my old computers,etc. and plan on getting back into hunting once I get a decent patch of property, hopefully this year.

Who's next?

stevelyn
December 28, 2005, 11:31 PM
I can't help myself, I'm just a gunwhore. I'll pick up on.......er pick up anything that appeals to me.:D :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "What are your true interests in regards to firearms?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!