"General" Discussion is not really general discussion is it?

PDA

NavyDoc
April 7, 2003, 01:11 PM
To heck with "time out!" When my kids are bad, I don't send 'em to the corner, I just harken back to my Parris Island days and put them in front leaning rest until they promise to be good or until their little arms give out!

Just kidding! Actually, daughter #2 is just starting to crawl. She gets up and hands and knees and rocks back and forth a little bit. I was taking pics of this, when the kid, from a flat prone position, did a perfect pushup (back straight, legs locked) and held the position long enough for me to snap the pic! Looks like I got one tough cookie ond my hands.

http://images.snapfish.com/336%3C966%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2324%3D3%3B8%3D96%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233867%3B3938ot1lsi

Okay moderator...day after her birth I went out and got her a Bushmaster AR15 w Fulton armory 20" "A2" style upper, a dozen USGI mags and a case of 55 grain FMJ. How long do I have to wait to let her try it? I think she should be able to sit up before going to the range!
On Topic enough? Pthhhtttttt! ;)

If you enjoyed reading about ""General" Discussion is not really general discussion is it?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CZ-75
April 7, 2003, 01:18 PM
Afraid not.

griz
April 7, 2003, 01:18 PM
Poor kid, her first words might be drop and give me 20.:D

bogie
April 7, 2003, 01:23 PM
Actually, if you'd had the time to lay an AR down in front of her, and dress her in green...

Cute.

And I think that the most stuffed critters I've ever seen in my life WAS on topic... Darn few places do that kinda thing anymore...

Betty
April 7, 2003, 01:30 PM
OT. Closed again.

If you enjoyed reading about ""General" Discussion is not really general discussion is it?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!