Illegal Alien Squatter Prenatal and Delivery Care From Wisconsin

PDA

glockamolee
December 31, 2005, 12:34 AM
Prenatal Care and Delivery Services for Illegal Aliens... Compliments of Wisconsin

Wisconsin lawmakers expanded the state's health care program for the working poor to provide prenatal care and delivery services to illegal immigrants

LINK FOR COMPLETE STORY
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051231/ap_on_re_us/new_laws

If you enjoyed reading about "Illegal Alien Squatter Prenatal and Delivery Care From Wisconsin" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kim
December 31, 2005, 01:24 AM
I have been delivering illegal immigrants babies for several years now. Some pay some don't. Some have insurance some don't. All have bogus ID. NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT> THE POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AND PAYED FOR>

Sindawe
December 31, 2005, 04:31 AM
Great. Just frelling great. :banghead:

Another straw on the camels back....

4570Rick
December 31, 2005, 05:32 AM
NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT> THE POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AND PAYED FOR>

I hate the truth of this statement. :fire:

Optical Serenity
December 31, 2005, 06:05 AM
What an odd idea...lets support those who violate law so they can continue to do it. :cuss:

SomeKid
December 31, 2005, 07:43 AM
It truly ought to be legal to do to tresspassers and home invaders whatever anyone wishes, at any time. Deny care, or simply execute them, it should all be legal and accepted.

71Commander
December 31, 2005, 09:45 AM
I do believe that down the road, the citizens of this country will do something about the illegal problem, not the Government.

It won't be pretty.

gc70
December 31, 2005, 10:26 AM
Gotta' take care of the heath of those future birthright US citizens.

Janitor
December 31, 2005, 10:46 AM
I'm having problems believing that anyone here sees this as a surprise.

As the devil's advocate though I'll point out that people need medical attention and we can't deny them that, even if they're a criminal. Why aren't we up in arms when a perp at a home invasion is wounded and ends up in the hospital? Shouldn't he end up in jail w/o any band aids?

Where my example doesn't hold up, is that we have the perp in our hands, and won't let him go. At least not until the lawyers and the judge tell us to. When an illegal immigrant comes in for medical care, we need to evaluate their status at that point. Not give them the medical care and send them on their merry way.

But then they won't come in for care.

But ...

*sigh* Ok. I'm vaperlocked now. This is why they call it the 'paralysis of analysis'. Sorry to waste everyone's time.
-

BTR
December 31, 2005, 11:36 AM
Not gun related, is it?

pax
December 31, 2005, 11:48 AM
Not gun related.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Illegal Alien Squatter Prenatal and Delivery Care From Wisconsin" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!