How do I post a poll???

PDA

Frandy
December 31, 2005, 11:18 AM
I selected the poll option but then what? I see no place to add the poll items. I just tried this in my Safari browser and in a Firefox browser? What am I missing this morning? Too much coffee? Huh?

Thanks...

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I post a poll???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
December 31, 2005, 12:20 PM
After you have selected "yes, post a poll" and selected the number of items to include in the poll, you hit the "submit new thread" button. You are then given the screen to add the poll items and submit again.

I agree that this procedure needs some work by vBulletin since it isn't obvious that hitting submit won't simply post your new thread. I think a "submit for item selection" button should be included in the post-a-poll box. In essence it will do exactly the same thing as the submit button at the bottom, but it will remove the confusion.

Frandy
January 11, 2006, 12:14 PM
Never said thanks. Sorry for that.

THANKS!

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I post a poll???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!