loads for 200 gr lrn 45 acp

PDA

kart racer
December 31, 2005, 10:15 PM
Anybody have suggestions for starting loads for this.The bullets are from Beanies which no has probably heard of except ul flyer and Tuner.Preferably loads w/Alliant powders as that is what I can seem to get cheaper here. Thanks.Edited to add,how much difference is there in pressure,etc.. in using cci,winchester primers when figuring a load.Sorry for all the dumb questions.

If you enjoyed reading about "loads for 200 gr lrn 45 acp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HSMITH
January 1, 2006, 12:19 AM
Primers won't make much of a difference, just stick with standard large pistol size. I prefer Winchester and Federal myself.

For plinking loads Red Dot makes nice target level loads, Alliant has loading data online. Unique works well if you are pushing them a little harder. Power Pistol is good for jacketed hot rod loads, as well as normal full power jacketed loads.

If you enjoyed reading about "loads for 200 gr lrn 45 acp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!