New member, and SW9VE question

PDA

USNCHIEF
January 1, 2006, 12:11 PM
I just returned to shooting after many years. Gave most of my guns to relatives a few years ago and decided to play golf. Well I have figured out it was always easier to "stay in the black" than it was to put that darn white ball in the hole so no more golf for me! I carry the Keltec P3AT, have a Ruger MKII Target and just acquired a New SW9VE. I was looking for a forum for the Smith and someone on the KTOG site recommended this one. I have registered and spent about a hour looking it over and think this is the place!!! Seems to be a great site with various interests. I am glad I found it. I really don't have any questions yet...I am going to the range tomorrow to see what my new 9mm will do. I will give a range report in the next couple of days....

BZ

If you enjoyed reading about "New member, and SW9VE question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
KONY
January 1, 2006, 12:36 PM
Welcome! Here's another place to get more info on this pistol ...

http://smith-wessonforum.com

Seventhsword
January 1, 2006, 12:58 PM
Welcome aboard....:D

If you enjoyed reading about "New member, and SW9VE question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!