Any good loading data for .40 s&w?

PDA

possum
January 1, 2006, 11:18 PM
i don't have a reloading set-up yet, but my dad has one of those high speed Lee progressive press the multistage kind. I buy the bullets and my dad reloads them and ships them to me! So it makes for a great deal and lots of ammo. 1000rds cost me about $46 and that is it! We have a few basic loads worked up that he has been using for ages, but I would like to know if you guys have any loading data that has done good for ya? I also have a few hundred rds of gold dot, in 155 and 165gr. i would appreciate any data for all weights and bullet types, different powders etc. i will thank you all in advance because i know you guys know your stuff and there will be alot of replies thanks !

If you enjoyed reading about "Any good loading data for .40 s&w?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PaulTX
January 4, 2006, 01:20 AM
It is hard to go wrong with Hodgdon's Longshot with the .40. Just follow the loads in the manual (Hodgdon has an online manual).

dakotasin
January 4, 2006, 04:10 AM
i have pretty good luck w/ power pistol behind nosler 155's.

PMK
January 5, 2006, 01:28 AM
I doubt you will find a better powder for the 10MM than the AA7. I have experience with several of them and it performs way better than any of them. It can give you great velocities as well, some say it hard on the hand and thats true you cant get something for nothing. You can down load it as well and it works as good.

If there is a better one i want to know about it. I have tried about 10 different type in my quest.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any good loading data for .40 s&w?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!