SIG 2009 Usd in 99% shape for...

PDA

SilentStalker
January 4, 2006, 12:14 AM
I found a SIG Pro 2009 in 99% shape for $395. Is this too high for this gun or about normal or close to the price of it new? I have read of people finding this model new for $400 range but I have not personally seen any for this price. However, if anyone can link me to one that is new for that price then perhaps I could use that as a bartering tool. What do you guys think? I also found a XD 357SIG used for $359. This gun comes with 4 mags, a doublestack mag, 3 dot NOVAC sights, and all the records, case, etc. I am just trying to make sure I am getting a decent deal here. Thanks for all the help and opinions.

If you enjoyed reading about "SIG 2009 Usd in 99% shape for..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SilentStalker
January 4, 2006, 03:27 AM
Wow, 20 views and no replies. What is the dealio?

jeepmor
January 4, 2006, 03:50 AM
Wow, 20 views and no replies. What is the dealio?

We don't know the price...plus you make us think your selling it, pulling us in.... Look on Gunbroker.com for comparison shopping. There's others too, can't recall them at the moment.

jeepmor

pauli
January 4, 2006, 03:53 AM
that xd is a good deal, if you want something in 357sig. and assuming, of course, that it is in good condition.

gc70
January 4, 2006, 03:55 AM
CDNN still has (or did a few days ago) new Sig Pro 2009 pistols with Custom Shop engraving for $399, so the used gun you found doesn't sound like a very hot deal.

http://www.guntester.com/gunimages/imagelg.asp?i=custom-shop-sig-pro-large.jpg

SilentStalker
January 4, 2006, 04:10 AM
We don't know the price...plus you make us think your selling it, pulling us in.... Look on Gunbroker.com for comparison shopping. There's others too, can't recall them at the moment.

jeepmor

Sorry about luring you in LOL. I am definitely not selling one. I was just trying to figure out if that was a good price or not. As far as you not knowing the price of the gun I was referring to it is in my first post. The price was $395 for a used SIG 2009 which apparently is not a good deal considering my question was answered by gc70 in which case he posted that these guns could be had new for $399. Thanks for the help though.

SilentStalker
January 4, 2006, 04:11 AM

jeepmor

Sorry about luring you in LOL. I am definitely not selling one. I was just trying to figure out if that was a good price or not. As far as you not knowing the price of the gun I was referring to it is in my first post. The price was $395 for a used SIG 2009 which apparently is not a good deal considering my question was answered by gc70 in which case he posted that these guns could be had new for $399. Thanks for the help though.

mrapathy2000
January 4, 2006, 08:19 PM
sig pro's minus the latest version with picatinny rail were selling for $300-$350 back in early 2005.

they seem to go for $375-$400 now

Moonclip
January 5, 2006, 12:09 AM
About a year or so ago a gun chain by my house was selling the basic 9mm with only one grip NIB for $400.
The XD seems like a decent deal if you do not mind the 357sig caliber.

If you enjoyed reading about "SIG 2009 Usd in 99% shape for..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!