"New book by Wayne LaPierre"

PDA

David
April 8, 2003, 04:28 AM
Just heard about a new book coming out soon by Wayne LaPierre.

Sounds like a good read.

Here's a link:

http://www.shopnetdaily.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1100

If you enjoyed reading about ""New book by Wayne LaPierre"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Greybeard
April 8, 2003, 05:58 AM
A CHL student friend gave me an autographed copy last Saturday. :D ' Hoping to start it today.

Arkady
April 8, 2003, 09:42 PM
It's out already... i saw a copy last weekend while i was getting coffee.

Was going to pick it up, if i hadn't been in such a hurry.

Jspy
April 9, 2003, 02:36 PM
I've had it a few weeks now, but haven't got past the first chapter as yet. I thought the interview with Rush Limbaugh was interesting.

Stevie-Ray
April 9, 2003, 08:57 PM
I've had a signed copy for quite awhile now. As is usual with Wayne's books, it's excellent

geegee
April 9, 2003, 09:04 PM
Look for a book offer in a fundraising letter...coming soon to a mailbox near you! :D geegee

forquidder
April 10, 2003, 01:39 AM
I got the fundraising letter almost a year ago and pre-ordered a copy which I've had about one month. Excellent book. In addition to being informational it's also inspirational and outlines the relavancy of the Second Ammendment in this new century. I HIGHLY recommend it.

If you enjoyed reading about ""New book by Wayne LaPierre"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!