Thanks for the new site THR!

PDA

firestar
January 2, 2003, 06:17 PM
I used to be amember of TFL and now I am glad to see someone carry on the tradition in the same style.

I tried a few other gun forums in the past few weeks but TFL was better than any of them and now THR is continuing in the footsteps of TFL.

I will recomend this site to all I can. I guess I can cancell my membership at gun-talk now, yeah! That site was a drag! Not the people just the way it is set up. Slow.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks for the new site THR!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
January 2, 2003, 09:05 PM
Firestar, you're very welcome here, but please don't cancel your membership at Gun-Talk. They were the first forum to offer TFL members a new home when the bombshell news of TFL's closing broke: they very generously created a new "TFL Welcome" forum for us: and they deserve our gratitude and our support for standing by us. I certainly don't intend to withdraw my support from them. Obviously, being a moderator here, I'll spend the bulk of my time on The High Road: but from time to time I'll drop in there as well, to see how they're doing. I hope they'll do the same for us!

Moondancer
January 2, 2003, 09:42 PM
I've seen it posted two ways now. THR (The High Road) and HR (the High Road).

Personally, I like THR 'cause it rolls off the tongue better when spoken. Anybody else got any thoughts???

PATH
January 2, 2003, 11:51 PM
I'll take the High Road and you take the (low) road and I'll be in Scotland afore ye!!!!

I will be posting at other sites but this is the place to be!

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks for the new site THR!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!