what should i pay for a .45 colt SAA

PDA

palerider1
January 5, 2006, 06:49 PM
what should i pay for a brand new 3rd generation colt .45 ? my local gun dealer is also a colt dealer too. i've seen prices around $1300.00

thanks

palerider1

If you enjoyed reading about "what should i pay for a .45 colt SAA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
countertop
January 5, 2006, 07:05 PM
Sounds about right. I saw/held one the other day that had a gorgeous nickle finish and was going for $1200.

Father Knows Best
January 5, 2006, 07:09 PM
You can't get much cheaper. I think Colt sells the SAA direct from the Colt Custom Shop these days, so there isn't much margin for distributors or dealers. List price was $1295 the last time I checked, and with demand exceeding supply discounts are rare.

Standing Wolf
January 5, 2006, 10:03 PM
I've looked at several of them in the past couple years. Even Rugers display better fit and finish, although Ruger triggers were only about the same as those on Colts.

If you enjoyed reading about "what should i pay for a .45 colt SAA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!