FBI: "MS-13 becoming VERY dangerous" and the border is STILL wide open..

PDA

bg
January 7, 2006, 05:30 AM
What the heck is it going to take for those clueless people
in D.C to realize we NEED to get a handle major handle on
these da*n borders. This MS-13 op is really not much different
than Al-Qaeda..:cuss:
http://www.yahoo.com/s/267437

If you enjoyed reading about "FBI: "MS-13 becoming VERY dangerous" and the border is STILL wide open.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PATH
January 7, 2006, 05:40 AM
The cancer continues to grow. :fire:

glockamolee
January 7, 2006, 05:45 AM
"They" could if they wanted to.
Could do what???
Secure our borders.
But... in order to destroy the middle class of America, the border needs to be open in order to dilute our culture, and dilute the going market wages.

"They" know what they're doing.
Yes Sir.

The John Birch Society knew back in the 50's. Sen McCarthy also knew.
Now, we all know. At least here at the High Road (and also Frugal Squirrel).

71Commander
January 7, 2006, 07:19 AM
America gets stronger every time a immigrant crosses the border

armoredman
January 7, 2006, 11:54 AM
No, AZ prison system gains another inmate. Have you checked your states' DOC stats to see what percentage of Mexican Nationals are in your system?

71Commander
January 7, 2006, 12:42 PM

There is a certain contractor (J6)from the Northwest who uses this statement every time a thread on immigration is started. It was sarcasm.

I say wall up the border.

Art Eatman
January 7, 2006, 12:58 PM
I'm certainly glad the Feebies have seen fit to comment. MS-13 has been mentioned quite a bit for quite a while. maybe the Feebies didn't figure anybody really needed to know about them.

Maybe they're operating via the hemorrhoidal style of managment: Sit on the problem and it'll maybe go away.

Art

gremlin_bros
January 7, 2006, 01:16 PM
to bad we cant have gangbanger season it would make for some interesting times. and i bet gangs wouldnt be so popular if all of the sudden half the members were dead.

rick_reno
January 7, 2006, 01:52 PM
"well trained assault team" - How do the police know what happened in the house? Were they there to observe the assault on the house? or are they getting their info from the MS-13 members they caught or possibly the drug dealers in the house?

If Congress would get moving and quickly pass the Presidents "guest worker" plan I'm sure this problem with these gang members would go away. He's got the solution, it's why you elected him.

longeyes
January 7, 2006, 02:17 PM
If Bush winds up impeached, it should be for what's happening on our southern border.

longeyes
January 7, 2006, 02:26 PM
And, meanwhile, in California, Governor Maria, aka The Terminatrix, is embarked on a massive borrowing plan (sound familiar?) to make California more comfy for the Mexican invaders. He/she thinks big: $200 billion! Just one problem: most of the solvent Anglos will be long gone before all those bonds are paid back. The insanity continues.

Kurush
January 7, 2006, 02:58 PM
Well good thing the FBI has spent the last 60 years cracking down on the mafia, the power vacuum they left behind will scare off other organized crime outfits for sure!

P.S. 1k posts :evil:

71Commander
January 7, 2006, 03:14 PM
P.S. 1k posts

In 6 months. Yikes.:uhoh:

progunner1957
January 7, 2006, 03:22 PM
than Al-Qaeda..

All the more reason for We The People to be armed to the teeth.:D :D
in order to destroy the middle class of America, the border needs to be open in order to dilute our culture, and dilute the going market wages.

My thoughts exactly.

VirgilCaine
January 7, 2006, 03:30 PM
There is a certain contractor (J6)from the Northwest who uses this statement every time a thread on immigration is started. It was sarcasm.

I say wall up the border.

"We bury a wire along the border...and we put these collars on all the detainees. Once one of these detainees tries to cross the border...*ZAP*! A shock he won't soon forget. Should send a nice message to the rest of the population. Let's get on this."

jd25q
January 7, 2006, 03:37 PM
The only thing I don't agree with in the FBI's statement is "becoming". These guys play by a completely different set of rules than our traditional (sad I know) gangs. I've been to several briefings on their activities and they are very militaristic in their approach. They routinely conduct surveillance to gather intelligence among other things. This is the closest thing we've had to an all out war on American soil in 140 years.

fedlaw
January 7, 2006, 04:53 PM
I've been to several briefings on their activities and they are very militaristic in their approach.
Last summer, I trained with a couple of customs guys. They said they had seen film of a MS-13 robbery and it looked like a military operation. They also said one of the BG's from that robbery had seen action in Iraq.

ka50
January 7, 2006, 06:11 PM
whoever laughed at me about possibility of using flashbangs in home defense scenario better think again...

TheDutchman
January 7, 2006, 07:54 PM
ka50 you can not own flashbags

odysseus
January 7, 2006, 08:35 PM
ka50 you can not own flashbags

Not even an m-1000 firecracker? :D Flash-BOOOM!

fjolnirsson
January 7, 2006, 08:38 PM
you can not own flashbags

I'm assuming you mean flashbangs. Not flashbags.:p

However, do you have a source for this law? Is it Federal? Even supposing there is a law against it,(which there may be, I don't know, that's why I ask) I'm sure there's a firework that will serve the same purpose.

odysseus, you beat me to it.

armoredman
January 7, 2006, 09:40 PM
"Flashbag" An extremely disgusting weapon, causing a photo of Hillary Clinton nude to be displayed for 7 seconds. Banned in several countries.

Pilgrim
January 7, 2006, 09:50 PM
than Al-Qaeda..
Can you say Columbus, New Mexico? (http://www.huntel.com/~artpike/panc2.htm)

beerslurpy
January 7, 2006, 10:19 PM
Flashbangs count as DDs? I didnt think they had that much explosive in them.

Standing Wolf
January 7, 2006, 10:30 PM
If Bush winds up impeached, it should be for what's happening on our southern border.

I'm sure he won't be impeachedóbut should be for failing to take any action whatever to defend the nation's borders.

longeyes
January 7, 2006, 11:01 PM
Agree that he won't be.

sm
January 7, 2006, 11:16 PM
Creative Chaos works.
Akin to Creative Marketing.

Let us use the Drug Dealer for example. He "gives away" samples of his goodies, once the recipient is hooked, dealer has a new steady client. Makes no difference where the client get money to buy more dope - just as long as the dealer gets his monies.
This also allows dealer to move up the "pyramid", more clients, more sales, he gets into distribution more.

Tyranny-

Allow yet another Chaos to rise to duty. MS-13 is a good one. Nasty folks. Yes these will serve Tyranny quite well along with other War on "[]". MS-13 ties in well with illegal immigration, terror, drugs...these folks are perfect!

Folks will give up essential liberties for Freedom ...make folks feel "secure".

Not a new thing, I mean look at whom in history has drop leaflets and said "our side" was better and will make the people safe.

I mean hey, Tyranny is not dumb, been sucessful before. Pass enough laws to make sure everyone is a criminal. Control does not care if criminal or serf, control is control.

How you gonna keep 'em down in the country - once they have seen the big city?

I were filthy stinking rich. I would buy houses, mansions in Hollywood, in neighborhoods of folks "listen to" like some actors , political groups, politicians. Let these MS-13 and other folks just move in, big group hug and a BBQ.

1)might get some views changed. 2) then again some folks may not be around to mess with Freedom. 3) for sure get some views changed.

I mean the deli and beauty shop move out and a Tattoo Parlo and Machetes-R-Us opens up. Ought to be good for a few votes against Tyranny don't you think?

Waitone
January 8, 2006, 07:55 AM
Charlotte, NC, the pretty city of the new south has gone from virtually no gang activity 3 years ago to something like 83 gangs in 2005. The reason is quite simple. Combine the genetic southron characteristic of avoiding unpleasantness with a city-council form of government and mix in a gutless police chief and add a dash completely screwed up priorities and you have a breakdown in the system. Gangs in Charlotte are out of control and MS-13 is the most prominent. Rumor is the head of the gang is a student at UNC-Charlotte majoring in Business Administration. The fact that MS-13 has military characteristics is not surprising. Maybe that is why the FIB is concerned. Instead of going up against some homeboys they will face a foe that can out think them.

LAK
January 8, 2006, 09:50 AM
Another mistake. "A bad decision not to have secured our borders with a massive operation starting September 12, 2001."

"In hindsight, we should have acted sooner".

" We knew things had been going bad for a long time, but ..."

I'd like to have a poll sometime soon; how many people really buy the fairytale that those at the helm in Washington DC did not sell us all out a long time ago.
---------------------------------------------

http://ussliberty.org
http://ssunitedstates.org

longeyes
January 8, 2006, 04:01 PM
This problem was at least two decades in the making, ever since the Reagan amnesty. The Few made up their minds a while ago that we need cheap docile labor and their will shall not be brooked. Or so they think. Maybe the realization that the labor's not so docile any more will force a change--but that will be and should be up to us.

swampsniper
January 8, 2006, 04:10 PM
Charlotte, NC, the pretty city of the new south has gone from virtually no gang activity 3 years ago to something like 83 gangs in 2005. The reason is quite simple. Combine the genetic southron characteristic of avoiding unpleasantness with a city-council form of government and mix in a gutless police chief and add a dash completely screwed up priorities and you have a breakdown in the system. Gangs in Charlotte are out of control and MS-13 is the most prominent. Rumor is the head of the gang is a student at UNC-Charlotte majoring in Business Administration. The fact that MS-13 has military characteristics is not surprising. Maybe that is why the FIB is concerned. Instead of going up against some homeboys they will face a foe that can out think them.
"Genetic southron characteristic of avoiding unpleasantness"?
Huh, you ain't met the Southroners I know!
Send us some of those MS-13s, the gators are always hungry!:D

longeyes
January 8, 2006, 04:23 PM
We may all need to find our Inner Gator before this is over.

Biker
January 8, 2006, 04:35 PM
Hah! I will forever use that expression to describe the reptilian portion of the brain from now on. With your permission, of course.
;)
Biker

Phyphor
January 8, 2006, 05:29 PM

Ok, I've really gotta drink some pepsi now. I just had some twisted visual of someone snorkeling in the Rio Grande, biting illegals and dragging them under.

Can we say sleep deprived? :neener:

carp killer
January 8, 2006, 05:47 PM
than Al-Qaeda..

If those "clueless people" do anything about MS-13, they will be labled racists. That's also why Bush will do NOTHING about the border. Don't you just love a "politically correct" government.:barf:

longeyes
January 8, 2006, 05:59 PM
MS-13 is not that different from Al-Qaeda and its jihadist patriarchs in Wahhabist Saudi Arabia. MS-13 is not that different, if it's different at all, from the private armies of Mexican/Central American oligarchs (and narco-capitalists).

And, right, Bush will do nothing. Mexico and Saudi Arabia don't seem to be on his radar screen.

Biker, may the Inner Gator be with you. Long live the deathspin! :)

Once the prey is bitten and held firmly, the alligator rolls its body over and over - the Death Spin/Roll. On land this is fairly slow but in the water it's more like the speed of a tumble dryer. The result is that the prey becomes totally disoriented.

If the part held by the reptile is a limb, there is a good chance of dislocation or complete severance. The rolling continues until the prey is dead by drowning or blood loss. The death roll is effective and works on quite large animals.

Lambo
January 8, 2006, 06:13 PM
"They" could if they wanted to.
Could do what???
Secure our borders.
But... in order to destroy the middle class of America, the border needs to be open in order to dilute our culture, and dilute the going market wages.

Yes Sir.

The John Birch Society knew back in the 50's. Sen McCarthy also knew.
Now, we all know. At least here at the High Road (and also Frugal Squirrel).

I was a member of The John Birch Society for years. http://www.jbs.org Very few listened then and very few are listening now!:fire: :fire:
I know for a fact there are MS13 members in Maryland. They were working as Drywall Mechanics on a job with me last year. Our own Countrymen endangering us( physically & economically) all for Cheap Cheap Labor!!!

Rock and Glock
January 8, 2006, 08:09 PM
A friends mother (Age 82) came up with this zinger:

Problem: Elder care difficulties

Old folks need places to live
Old folks need activity to keep them thriving

Solution:

Old folks homes on the border every 200 yards
Train old folks to be guards with guns

This is humor......she has a wicked sense of irony.....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Old Fuff
January 8, 2006, 08:14 PM
By all means, send her down here... :what: :what:

She's our kind of solution... :D :D :D

hwp
January 9, 2006, 03:52 AM
"Genetic southron characteristic of avoiding unpleasantness"?
Huh, you ain't met the Southroners I know!
Send us some of those MS-13s, the gators are always hungry!:D

Good lord guys you are embarrassing at least one SOUTHERNER with your spelling. Invest some time in a spellchecker. It sounds like you guys are talking about a left handed pitcher.

CAnnoneer
January 9, 2006, 04:32 AM
Old folks homes on the border every 200 yards
Train old folks to be guards with guns

+1

"Secondhand Lions". Rocking chairs and shotguns. Or surplus Mosins.

Brick
January 9, 2006, 05:17 AM
Sounds like a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has more than one apprentice.

My name is Darth Sidious, and I now utterly -sigh- this galaxy.

Meanwhile, everyone is waiting for something to happen. No Jedi are coming to this one. Their ranks were depleted greatly during WW2 and the Clone Wars.

You know, Chancellor Palpatine used the same tactics to gain more power.

GopherroughlycutGopher

progunner1957
January 10, 2006, 07:37 PM
"Flashbag" An extremely disgusting weapon, causing a photo of Hillary Clinton nude to be displayed for 7 seconds. Banned in several countries.
"Flashbags" are banned by the Hague Convention - they cause the person they are being used against to go blind 100% of the time...:D :D

progunner1957
January 10, 2006, 07:57 PM
I know for a fact there are MS13 members in Maryland. They were working as Drywall Mechanics on a job with me last year. Our own Countrymen endangering us( physically & economically) all for Cheap Cheap Labor!!!

So-called "Americans" who hire illegals because they are cheap, all other considerations be damned, are nothing more than whores. The Almighty Dollar is their God. Greed is their religion. There is no such thing as "enough."
Like a whore, they are on their knees, providing their services.

They forget that from time to time, those whom the whore kneels before turns violent.

longeyes
January 10, 2006, 10:34 PM
The scope of this is already military, requiring a military solution. I'd like to hear Bush's response to this problem. MS-13 is nothing less than a terrorist insurgent group inside our borders.

progunner1957
January 11, 2006, 09:26 PM
MS-13 is nothing less than a terrorist insurgent group inside our borders.
You are absolutely correct, sir!!

However, we cannot treat them as such - after all, they are "people of color" and to act against them in any way would mean we are bigots and it would be a hate crime. [sarcasm off]:barf: :barf:

If "The Government" continues to refuse to act, then We The People will at some point be forced to take care of business on our own.

ATTN: Everyone - Be ready, willing and able to do so.

wingman
January 11, 2006, 09:31 PM
So-called "Americans" who hire illegals because they are cheap, all other considerations be damned, are nothing more than whores. The Almighty Dollar is their God. Greed is their religion. There is no such thing as "enough."
Like a whore, they are on their knees, providing their services.

Agree, much stronger put then I would have but still correct. Greed is the
one vice that I believe will bring America down, short term profit over all
else, country, family, nothing matters except profit.:(

mete
January 11, 2006, 09:33 PM
MS-13 members are proud of it and identify themselves with MS-13 tattoos and some even wear MS-13 T shirts !! And our gov't is just inviting more to come in.

progunner1957
January 11, 2006, 09:49 PM
Shoot on sight, maybe??:evil:

Art Eatman
January 11, 2006, 10:04 PM
This thread, having gotten away from any real discussion of the issue, is going beddy-bye.

:), Art

If you enjoyed reading about "FBI: "MS-13 becoming VERY dangerous" and the border is STILL wide open.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!