If Bush were smart he'd release all these documents quickly!

PDA

BadAsh87
January 7, 2006, 05:35 PM
http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/550kmbzd.asp?pg=1

If you enjoyed reading about "If Bush were smart he'd release all these documents quickly!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MarshallDodge
January 7, 2006, 05:46 PM
Nothing against your post BadAsh87 but Bush is smart, releasing the documents may jeopardize the investigation.

Why should Bush release them anyway? He still stands behind his position to invade Iraq even though they have found no WMD.

I am really disappointed in the Democrats. They are making a big issue of the WMD thing when they themselves made an issue of it when it was politically correct. They have done everything possible to make Bush look bad. Why don't they do something good for a change like make government smaller and more efficient, come up with a better security plan including closing the borders, offer a better education system.
OOOPS! They already screwed that up:cuss:

fourays2
January 7, 2006, 06:25 PM
Nothing against your post BadAsh87 but Bush is smart, releasing the documents may jeopardize the investigation.

Why should Bush release them anyway? He still stands behind his position to invade Iraq even though they have found no WMD.

I am really disappointed in the Democrats. They are making a big issue of the WMD thing when they themselves made an issue of it when it was politically correct. They have done everything possible to make Bush look bad. Why don't they do something good for a change like make government smaller and more efficient, come up with a better security plan including closing the borders, offer a better education system.
I'm ready to vote for anyone that will do that

Winzeler
January 7, 2006, 07:30 PM

Holy string of self-contradicting statements, Batman. Drop the education system, and I might go with you on that.

GlenJ
January 7, 2006, 11:20 PM

The GOP has had the Senate and House for over ten years and the House, Senate and White House for six years and they haven't done anything except get over 2000 fine Americans killed to give Iraqis things they wouldn't give to poor working mothers.

MarshallDodge
January 8, 2006, 02:56 AM
The GOP has had the Senate and House for over ten years and the House, Senate and White House for six years and they haven't done anything except get over 2000 fine Americans killed to give Iraqis things they wouldn't give to poor working mothers.
Guys, I did not mean to take the thread off course. We can argue this over here:http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=2152329#post2152329

If you enjoyed reading about "If Bush were smart he'd release all these documents quickly!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!