Florida CCW App Sent Today! Some ?'s

PDA

Mizzle187
January 7, 2006, 10:48 PM
Well I took the CCW class Today. 90% classroom and 10% range. I passed of course. Im going for a Florida Non-Resident ccw permit. The class I took had the FLA packets already and there was a notary there that did our photos and fingerprints which was nice(for a extra $20 bucks) Everything cost me $105 not including the $117 for the FLA permit. I know it takes 60-90 days to get the permit but I started to think about the background check Florida uses for non-residents. Do they just use the NICS or does anyone know? All I can do is wait and try not to think about it too much!!!:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida CCW App Sent Today! Some ?'s" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Highland Ranger
January 7, 2006, 11:58 PM
I think its just an FBI fingerprint check . . .

yucaipa
January 8, 2006, 12:07 AM
The 2nd set of prints was for the FBI, Florida keeps one set on file, I believe the FBI keeps the set they get....The Feds are going to know who you are.:what:

Good Luck

Mizzle187
January 8, 2006, 12:25 AM
The 2nd set of prints was for the FBI, Florida keeps one set on file, I believe the FBI keeps the set they get....The Feds are going to know who you are.:what:

Good Luck

They already do! HEHE! Arrest record from 1997! Was a misunderstanding and charges were dropped! Yep i usually have to wait the 3 days to get my firearms! TY for the help!

bculp2
January 8, 2006, 12:40 AM
I sent my packet for my non-resident Florida CCW on November 11 and it only took 40 days to get here.

Mizzle187
January 8, 2006, 01:09 AM
I sent my packet for my non-resident Florida CCW on November 11 and it only took 40 days to get here.

YOWZA! Yeah I expect the maximum 90 days! I saw one guy that took him 115 days!

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida CCW App Sent Today! Some ?'s" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!