Who is that Comedian?

PDA

SomeKid
January 8, 2006, 02:31 AM
Which comedian made this joke after smashing Rosie for ambushing Tom Selleck?

"If guns cause crime I can blame spelling mistakes on my pencil."

If you enjoyed reading about "Who is that Comedian?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Drizzt
January 8, 2006, 02:32 AM
Larry the Cable Guy uses that joke in concert....

SomeKid
January 8, 2006, 02:44 AM
I had figured it would take more than 1 minute for someone to figure it out.

Oh well, it was funny to watch him slam Rosie on CC earlier. Gotta love Blue Collar.

1 old 0311
January 8, 2006, 08:59 AM
I thought it was " If guns are responsible for crime a fork is responsible for Rosie being fat."

Kevin

AK-74me
January 8, 2006, 09:03 AM
I thought it was " If guns are responsible for crime a fork is responsible for Rosie being fat."

Kevin

you got it, that is the joke

HighVelocity
January 8, 2006, 09:11 AM
What movie is this from?

Who's next? How about Rosie Odonnell? Naww, too easy. Look there's Burt Reynolds.

This is too easy. :evil:

Lebben-B
January 8, 2006, 09:30 AM
Dawn of the Dead, 2004 version.

Mike

SomeKid
January 8, 2006, 11:27 AM
High, These came from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Foxworthy, and three other guys tell jokes, and they are pretty fun. Surprises me Comedy Central played them, since they don't do nothing but bash Bush and they make jokes on our enemies.

finlander
January 8, 2006, 04:32 PM
Dawn of the Dead, 2004 version.

I just watched the movie and started wondering why didn't Andy shoot all the undead?

scubie02
January 8, 2006, 07:12 PM
I just watched the movie and started wondering why didn't Andy shoot all the undead?

not enough ammo i would guess

5ptdeerhunter
January 8, 2006, 07:23 PM
Larry the cable guy also does that joke when he mentions suing penthouse for giving his wrist carpal tunnel.

rero360
January 8, 2006, 11:55 PM
yeah I have to agree, even if he was popping two zombie melons a minute and had all the ammo he needed, from the look of the size of the crowd it probably would take it would take at least a full day and I'm sure more would just keep coming, but hey, its just a movie, take it as it is.

45Broomhandle
January 9, 2006, 12:31 AM
High, These came from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Foxworthy, and three other guys tell jokes, and they are pretty fun. Surprises me Comedy Central played them, since they don't do nothing but bash Bush and they make jokes on our enemies.

AT FIRST READING I interpreted your "they don't do nothing but bash Bush..." as meaning The Blue Collar Bunch bashes Bush. Those guys are as Right Wing as you could ever ask for!

SECOND time I read it I realized your "they" meant Comedy Central - AND YOU ARE EXACTLY CORRECT ON THAT POINT.

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/3112/fouremblems4gb.jpg

Nekron
January 9, 2006, 03:59 PM
[Larry The Cable Guy]
I believe......... that guns don't kill people; husbands who come home early do.
[/Larry The Cable Guy]

:D

Cliff47
January 10, 2006, 10:16 PM
I believe....Rosie O'Donnell (check my speling on that) is the joke.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who is that Comedian?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!