Can't Attest to the Veracity but the Sentiment is Spot On

PDA

308win
January 9, 2006, 05:30 PM
December 9, 2005 (CNN) While interviewing an anonymous US Special Forces soldier, a Reuters News agent asked the soldier what he felt when sniping members of Al Quaeda in Afghanistan. The soldier shrugged and replied, "Recoil."

If you enjoyed reading about "Can't Attest to the Veracity but the Sentiment is Spot On" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ZeroX
January 9, 2006, 05:32 PM
I bet that made a few choice individuals fume and sputter.

Henry Bowman
January 9, 2006, 05:54 PM
The reporter probably didn't understand what he meant.

MedGrl
January 9, 2006, 06:35 PM
Sounds like this solder believes in what he is doing and the justification behind it...good for him:D

pest3125
January 9, 2006, 07:40 PM
I've seen the signature line "One shot, one kill. Recoil is all I feel" at ar15.com quite a few years ago.

smokemaker
January 9, 2006, 09:57 PM
I see nothing wrong with that reply:evil:

Technosavant
January 9, 2006, 10:00 PM
I wonder if we ought to pass the hat and buy the poor fellow a recoil pad. I wouldn't want his shoulder to get all red just from taking out the trash.

cz75bdneos22
January 9, 2006, 10:01 PM
what was he supposed to say?...
grin and bear it...No.

cosine
January 9, 2006, 10:06 PM
I wonder if we ought to pass the hat and buy the poor fellow a recoil pad. I wouldn't want his shoulder to get all red just from taking out the trash.
Been taking lessons in "punmanship" from Preacherman?:D

:neener:

Standing Wolf
January 9, 2006, 10:52 PM

I can find a dollar.

Snagglepuss
January 9, 2006, 10:54 PM
:p :D :p

If you enjoyed reading about "Can't Attest to the Veracity but the Sentiment is Spot On" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!