Personally I find this sick.

PDA

Checkman
January 10, 2006, 04:11 PM
http://www.gunsstore.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=42184210

I just find this to be disturbing. After thirty-eight years of being on this planet I shouldn't be bothered, but I think this is pretty bad. Not to mention it isn't the best thing for gunowners in the PR department.

If you enjoyed reading about "Personally I find this sick." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
V4Vendetta
January 10, 2006, 04:13 PM
+1 Checkman. +1.:barf: :cuss: :fire: :mad:

f4t9r
January 10, 2006, 04:14 PM
we do not even need to see that
somebody kill this thread

WillBrayJr
January 10, 2006, 04:17 PM
The seller didn't need to give graphic details about the crimes that was uncalled for. Was that revolver linked to the crimes or something?

Henry Bowman
January 10, 2006, 04:19 PM
BFD. I don't really care one way or the other. I'm not interested in buying it. Would you be interested in owning the gun used to kill Lincoln (assuming you could afford it)? History is history. Some is more significant than others -- it's up to you.

Bruce333
Already been posted: http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=174619

dfaugh
I dunno...If I had the funds I'd consider it, but only because he grew up about 1 mile from where I grew up...I was younger so I hung out with his younger brothers and sisters(when I was maybe 12 or 13)...Strange story mother and father got married (2nd marriage) and each had like 6 or 7 kids...Then they had another 6 or 7 together...And they all lived in a 2 or 3 room house that's about the size of my current bedroom....Pretty much all the kids ended up in trouble of one kind or another...

Checkman
January 10, 2006, 04:20 PM
Even if the revolver didn't belong to Kenneth Bianchi ,one of the Hillside Stranglers, why would wanyone want it? Yes I know about the guns reportedly owned by the old West outlaws, Bonnie & Clyde and Dillinger, but I think wanting a handgun that belonged to a sexual predator and serial killer to be twisted.

I'm not trying to start a flame war here. Just keeping folks informed. I sent off a quick note to Gunbroker.

c_yeager
January 10, 2006, 04:25 PM
Its just a gun, a gun with more history than most. Do you think that it is somehow "evil" because of who owned it?

AK-74me
January 10, 2006, 04:36 PM
This was also posted sometime last year. Same gun with letter and everything.

Bruce333
January 10, 2006, 04:37 PM
This was also posted sometime last year. Same gun with letter and everything.It was January 3rd of this year...see my post earlier in this thread...:banghead:

trueblue1776
January 10, 2006, 04:38 PM
Just because you own a ruger doesn't make the Dan Wesson disgusting

Ha ha ha ha......:neener:

AK-74me
January 10, 2006, 04:39 PM
It was January 3rd of this year...see my post earlier in this thread...:banghead:

Um, no I saw your post, by last year I mean 2005 when I first joined. Thanks though. so you can keep :banghead:

AK-74me
January 10, 2006, 04:45 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=145819&highlight=serial+killers+gun

Although the link to the sale is no longer active. It was the exact same auction.

Bruce333
January 10, 2006, 04:47 PM
Um, no I saw your post, by last year I mean 2005 when I first joined. Thanks though. so you can keep :banghead:Oh..I see...that guy's still trying to sell the gun after all this time? Keeps relisting it? Or keeps selling different guns and representing them as the original? or maybe he just has the reserve so high that noone is willing to pay that much for it? It's at $600 right now and the reserve still isn't met...

Justin
January 10, 2006, 04:55 PM
Duplicate Topic (http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=174619)

shortydog
January 10, 2006, 04:55 PM
it's a firearm.it did not kill or sexually assult anybody.:rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Personally I find this sick." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!