RIA with my new hammer


PDA






Helstrm
January 10, 2006, 08:31 PM
We put the safety on the mill then a little dremel work, blasting and guncoat later we installed the commander hammer.

If you enjoyed reading about "RIA with my new hammer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Navy87Guy
January 10, 2006, 10:56 PM
Looks nice...did you just thin out the top of the safety to make enough room for the hammer? Looks like a nice way to eliminate the hammer bite without buying the extra length that an extended grip safety costs you.

Jim

Helstrm
January 10, 2006, 11:25 PM
On that one we did just that. On my site there are some pics of another one that we cut a channel in but I like the way this one turned out. we rounded the cut a bit closest to the frame and then "DuckBilled" the rest. Closest thing I could think of.

Helstrm
January 10, 2006, 11:27 PM
Best pic I have. Sorry for the blurry pic but I need to get my other camera back. Close ups are tough with this one.

If you enjoyed reading about "RIA with my new hammer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!