Sig P245?

PDA

jimmy
April 9, 2003, 12:31 AM
Any experiences or opinions about the SIG P245? I had a look at one at the local gunshop today. Seems like the usual SIG fit and finish with a decent trigger and comfortable grip. How is its reliability? Any ammo sensitivity? Accuracy? Is recoil much of a problem?

TIA.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P245?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
April 9, 2003, 12:46 AM
Try a search on the topic, here & on TFL, it has been covered a couple of times. From what I recall, the only issue for the gun was how well it fit the shooter. If you like its fit, it should serve you well.

AR-10
April 9, 2003, 07:33 AM
Lots of muzzle flip.

I had one. Mine was flawless in function and appearance. The muzzle rise was hard to control. I came to dislike the trigger pull of SIGs in general and sold mine.

It always went bang. I just had trouble hitting things with it.

rick_reno
April 9, 2003, 10:05 AM
I bought one mail order with an H&K compact. Took them out of their boxes and the SIG grip was too small for me - the H&K fit great. Never shot it, it's still sitting in my safe.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P245?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!