Illinois State Rifle Association

PDA

Tomekeuro85
January 13, 2006, 11:24 PM
I just joined the ISRA. Does anyone from here go there?

If you enjoyed reading about "Illinois State Rifle Association" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Don Gwinn
January 17, 2006, 03:40 PM
Go where? The ISRA Range up north? No, that's too far for me. I thought there was a waiting list for it anyway.

scout26
January 19, 2006, 02:34 PM
Nope, I'm a member, but never been to the range, it's little to far for me.

I'm a member/shoot at The Aurora Sportsmen's Club.

http://www.aurorasc.org/

Matthew748
January 19, 2006, 09:23 PM
Believe it or not, I am member of the ISRA range. I have been for a few years actually. I figure it is only right. Folks from Illinois flood the Indiana DNR ranges, so why not a paying Hoosier who shoots in Illinois at a private range? It’s kind of weird when you think about it.

I am going to try and make it out this Sunday morning around 8:00AM. I don’t know if I am going to shoot pistols, rifles, or both, but if you see a red car with Indiana plates that’s me.

Tomekeuro85
January 21, 2006, 03:23 PM
I was also actually planning to be there tomorrow. Hopefully its not too wet since it just snowed, but I'm going no matter what. Maybe I'll see you there Matthew748.

Matthew748
January 21, 2006, 05:43 PM
If you are going to shoot rifles try to setup at the newer range (the one right next to the shotgun area) if it is not crowded. Itís all sand from the firing line to the target holders. The older range is dirt and will be very muddy if the temperature stays mild.

I think I am going to shoot rifles tomorrow. If you are there between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM look for a little red Saturn with Indiana plates. I will probably setup at the newer rifle range unless the old one is totally vacant.

Tomekeuro85
January 21, 2006, 06:35 PM
Ill probably be there pretty early because I have like 300 rounds to shoot off between my 2 rifles and zeroing and what not. I'll probably be there till 2 or 3pm. I have a white Grand Prix. See you there.

DHFirearms
February 19, 2006, 12:51 PM
Anyone have a link to the ISRA, where is their range. Up around Chicago?

Canuck-IL
February 19, 2006, 01:11 PM
http://www.isra.org/
Range is near Kankakee
/Bryan

If you enjoyed reading about "Illinois State Rifle Association" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!