Elk City, Oklahoma

PDA

ron73644
January 15, 2006, 07:04 PM
Is there a member or guest of this forum that lives in the Elk City, Oklahoma area?

If you enjoyed reading about "Elk City, Oklahoma" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pdt203
January 15, 2006, 08:12 PM
Wow, Elk City. I was born there and had an uncle that was the girls basketball coach in the mid 80's to mid 90's. My grandmother lives there now. I grew up in Cheyenne and went to college in Weatherford. My brother and I go shooting out in the country at coyotes and hear about the mountian lions that are moving in.

Johnny in Huntsville

ron73644
January 15, 2006, 08:58 PM

Removed. Not THR material.

Stickjockey
January 16, 2006, 01:17 PM
:confused:

ron73644
January 16, 2006, 04:29 PM
Liberal from liberal country:rolleyes: You wouldn't get it anyway, Stickjockey.

Justin
January 16, 2006, 04:42 PM
Color me confused, too. That was just the most vitriolic non-sequitar I've seen all month.

ron73644
January 16, 2006, 05:14 PM
Well, that's because you've been eating too many wasabi peas.:D

Stickjockey
January 17, 2006, 01:56 PM
Liberal from liberal country You wouldn't get it anyway, Stickjockey.

Again:

:confused:

wmenorr67
January 17, 2006, 02:02 PM
Well, that's because you've been eating too many wasabi peas.

What is wrong with wasabi peas?

Justin
January 17, 2006, 02:23 PM
Well, that's because you've been eating too many wasabi peas.:D

Yeah, and I've got too much money and a car that goes too fast, too. :neener:

Monkeyleg
January 17, 2006, 07:03 PM
Don't know what all the squabbling is about, but Elk City was always one of my favorite overnight stops when taking motorcycle trips out west.

There are (were?) a couple of very inexpensive motels just off the first westbound exit, and a restaurant that has (had?) really great burgers on sourdough bread.

Still there?

ron73644
January 17, 2006, 07:24 PM
I don't know what it's about either. I think I offended some liberals on this sight by stating the truth about them (weakening this country), and my prior post was deleted by 27 year old (still wet behind the ears, and probably liberal) Justin the moderator. If this forum is run by liberals, they can remove me from membership.

springmom
January 17, 2006, 07:29 PM
....does this have to do with guns, which is the topic of this forum?

Springmom, not a liberal, not 27, and seeing no point to this at all

ron73644
January 17, 2006, 07:31 PM
Thanks in advance, Justin. Grow up. Bye.

Justin
January 17, 2006, 07:36 PM
I don't know what it's about either. I think I offended some liberals on this sight by stating the truth about them (weakening this country), and my prior post was deleted by 27 year old (still wet behind the ears, and probably liberal) Justin the moderator. If this forum is run by liberals, they can remove me from membership.

Ron, it had far more to do with the fact that the content of your post was not in line with our Code of Conduct. (http://www.thehighroad.org/code-of-conduct.html)

Of course, you're free to call me a liberal, if you want. Perhaps you, boogyman, and Malone LaVeigh can all get together, have a beer, and hash out where my political beliefs lie.

Oh, and I'll simply ignore your shtick where you insinuate that I'm stupid because of my age.

Cheers,
Justin

If you enjoyed reading about "Elk City, Oklahoma" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!