Taurus PT945 Mag solution

PDA

bricks
January 16, 2006, 01:27 AM
I have currently looked into adding a few mag's to the collection for my taurus but I am too broke to spring for the $30 dollar a pop mag's. I know of natchez ss and cdnn investments but they are out of stock on the affordable ones. I am looking for an alternative possibly another taurus mag that will work or another brand with minor modifications that would work. Any one with any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus PT945 Mag solution" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hypnogator
January 16, 2006, 01:50 AM
Not sure about the 745, but Cheaper Than Dirt has PT-145 mags at very reasonable prices.

NavyLCDR
January 17, 2006, 11:57 AM
http://www.ajaxgrips.com/ajax/taurus

$17-$18.

wally
January 17, 2006, 12:23 PM
The "cheap" mags for the 945 are probably ProMag brand. They didn't work very well in my 945 when I tried them. Maybe they've improved since then, but I've had so many more misses than hits with ProMag that I've quit trying them.

--wally.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus PT945 Mag solution" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!