NoVA Gunshow Meet

PDA

XD40Assassin
January 16, 2006, 05:22 PM
Guess theres a show coming up in early February at the Dulles Expo Center. Im looking to go because Im all out of guns and need me something good and new. Im looking at .308 rifles and a new pistol. Its pretty much one or the other. Pistol Im dying to get my hands on is the new XD45acp. Think they will have any there? I used to own an XD40 and I loved that gun tons but I had to sell it to make a car payment lol. Anyways if any of you would like to meet up for this and check it out, that would be great. Let me know!!! By the way, I see that they allow you to "browse" on the first day (Friday) as well, does that mean we can buy too? Cause I dont want anybody gettin my XD :fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "NoVA Gunshow Meet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usp9
January 16, 2006, 06:03 PM
Do you have a link to the show organizer? I've never been, but would like to go this year. Where is info found?

XLMiguel
January 16, 2006, 06:10 PM
Google "Dulles Expo Center" - it will get you to the site with the schedule and IIRC, a link to the organizer. It's Feb 3-5.

-C4-
January 27, 2006, 11:14 AM
Google "Dulles Expo Center" - it will get you to the site with the schedule and IIRC, a link to the organizer. It's Feb 3-5.

I may be interested in going. I am completely poor at the moment, but are people meeting up somewhere?

-C4-

If you enjoyed reading about "NoVA Gunshow Meet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!