Whats new?

PDA

XD40Assassin
January 16, 2006, 05:35 PM
Hey guys! Ive been out of the gun world for a good 5 months or so being busy with my car and all and I was trying to find out what new guns have come out. I used to own an XD40 Service and I really really enjoyed shooting and modding that bad boy. I sold it though because I had quit my job and needed to make a car payment. Anyways, Im back on my feet now and I feel so empty without my XD or any gun for that matter. Ive been looking at the new XD45acp and that gun seems like its doing pretty well out there. I like how its more powerful and even holds one more round than my 40 did which is definitely a big bonus for me. But I wanted to see what else was out there that I could give a good look at. Among other things such as reliability and mag capacity, I like my gun to look really good. I think Sigs are super pretty weapons and I wouldnt mind owning one so I'll take any help I can get into great consideration. Thanks gun buddies!

If you enjoyed reading about "Whats new?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Whats new?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!