pcr range report

PDA

kart racer
January 16, 2006, 07:35 PM
Finally got to shoot the new to me pcr,only shot 110 rounds thru it.It was flawless.Shooting at 20 yards w/xs sights 3-4 inch groups were easy and I'm not too much of a pistol shot.Fed hardball and jhp without a hitch.I like it better than my xd service,if they only made a 45 smaller than the 97 I know what my next pruchase would be.I think it will be an excellent carry gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "pcr range report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
FireBreather01
January 17, 2006, 02:53 AM
:)

12 Volt Man
January 17, 2006, 10:23 AM
PCR's are great carry guns. Thanks for the report.

PCRit
January 17, 2006, 12:48 PM
Nice choice:D Then only thing I did to mine after adding the Express Big Dots was to replace the factory recoil spring with a Wolff 18# spring (after the first 1500rnds).

I too wish they made a similar size .45 (the 97B is just too big for my hands), but I like the XD models and will give the new XD45acp a try.

If you enjoyed reading about "pcr range report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!