CZ52

PDA

milcol.
January 16, 2006, 06:50 PM
Thinking about purchasing a CZ52 see some advertised and they look really good any one have comments pro and con on these.

Thanks
Bob

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ52" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
denfoote
January 16, 2006, 08:24 PM
They are really fun guns.
They break down kinda funky, so practice it before you shoot it. Especially the part about taking out the firing pin!! Oh, and DO NOT dry fire the weapon!! The previously mentioned firing pin will break as they are made very brittle.

There is cheap ammo available, but it is corrosive, hence the advice about taking out the pin!! After shooting this ammo, you MUST clean the weapon ASAP. Make sure you clean the firing pin channel throughly!!! A Q-Tip works for me. I use simple green and HOT water, but any dish washing soap will do. The corrosive salts are water soluble. I then clean using standard solvents.

Check your DE-cock before you fire it also. The standard pencil test works.

All this and more can be found at www.makarov.com .
Click on the CZ52 link.

Here is the link for a manual.
http://www.again.net/~steve/pdf/cz52.pdf

One more thing, go for it!!

000Buck
January 16, 2006, 10:51 PM
CZ52s are super fun! They make a huge boom and flash. Buy one while they are still cheap, they are getting harder and harder to find.

MachIVshooter
January 17, 2006, 12:11 AM
I will add that they are tack drivers. I have easily managed one-hole 30 foot groups with mine and my sisters.

Just use caution when removing the barrel. They have a tendency to put large dents in adjacent walls.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ52" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!