Ok shooting i guess!

PDA

possum
January 16, 2006, 10:38 PM
Well with all the talk about xd's i thought it would be nice to post some pics and give some down range feedback about my xd. So maybe it will be a help to someone in the market!

Gun Details.
First and foremost this is a stock out of the box xd, .40 cal service model! With 1790rds fired through it in 7 months! Of ammo of all kinds, I have never had a single problem or issue at all with it!

The pictures are of a target that I was shooting at from the standing position, using a straight thumbs hold with 165gr wwb. Fired at a slow but steady rate, for accuracy.
the cluster of 5rds is approx. 1 1/2" center to center, and the cluster of three is the size of a nickle! I pulled 2 but hey no one is perfect! tell me what you think!

If you enjoyed reading about "Ok shooting i guess!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
whitebear
January 17, 2006, 04:43 PM
Good groups. What was the distance to the target?

Lennyjoe
January 17, 2006, 05:53 PM
Pretty good groupings there mister.

Shoot it off a rest and see if its the pistol or the shooter pushing them off to the left. Might be something as small as a trigger finger adjustment.

possum
January 17, 2006, 08:50 PM
That was from 15yds. and I would imagine that it is probally me pulling them left not the gun, but i will check it out, thanks guys!

If you enjoyed reading about "Ok shooting i guess!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!