recommend a inexpensive chronograph

PDA

ajax
January 17, 2006, 09:24 PM
Im looking to pick up a chrono that is fairly reliable that will not cost me an arm and a leg. Can anyone point me in the right direction:) thanks for any suggestions

If you enjoyed reading about "recommend a inexpensive chronograph" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TXGunGeek
January 17, 2006, 10:02 PM
Get yoursef a Shooting Chrony. Inexpensive and plenty good for a hobbiest. THey come in a few models based on how much you want to get out of them.

The Real Hawkeye
January 17, 2006, 10:47 PM
Get yoursef a Shooting Chrony. Inexpensive and plenty good for a hobbiest. THey come in a few models based on how much you want to get out of them.I agree. I have a Chrony, and it works great.

pax
January 17, 2006, 10:49 PM
They're all too expensive if you shoot 'em.

:uhoh:

pax

1911Tuner
January 17, 2006, 10:50 PM
They're all too expensive if you shoot 'em.

:uhoh:

pax

ROFL! Yeah...:rolleyes:

chestnut ridge
January 17, 2006, 10:59 PM
I looked at several low cost chronographs. I bought an Oehler 35 proof
model. I have been very happy with this. It is made in God Bless America; and seems to be cheap when you consider it is probably the last one
I will ever need. Unless I shoot it.

If you enjoyed reading about "recommend a inexpensive chronograph" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!