i need photos

PDA

factfrog
January 17, 2006, 08:31 PM
Hi,

I need hunting photos for my website. I am looking for photos of people and there game. (E-mail details deleted by moderator.) All photos will be posted on (Web site details deleted by moderator.) Also i encourage women to mail in photos for our new women outdoor photo section.

Thank you
Matthew Tomaini

If you enjoyed reading about "i need photos" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
January 18, 2006, 12:04 AM
Wait, so let me get this straight:

You want people to email you their intellectual property.

For Free.

With no mention as to what user rights the original photographer and/or model(s) would retain.

To be used as content on your website, which obviously is set up to generate revenue via placed ads.

To sum up, you want to use other people's content to generate revenue with no thought given to compensating or even offering them a user rights agreement?

That's almost as bad as some of my more idiotic clients.

Standing Wolf
January 18, 2006, 12:10 AM
Well, heck, Justin. Maybe there's no free government program for hunting photographs, you know?

Preacherman
January 18, 2006, 02:33 AM
Mathew, you should have read the e-mail I sent you when I removed your first thread on this subject. Such requests are not, repeat, NOT, what we want on The High Road. Please don't post them again, or your posting privileges will be revoked.

:fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "i need photos" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!