Need Help disassembling my Kahr K9....

PDA

StrikeFire83
January 19, 2006, 01:24 AM
Well, after some time at the range, I need to field strip my Kahr K9 pistol. Iíve taken out the slide stop pin, and when I try to ďeast the slide forward and off the railĒ as the instructions suggest, it simply stops by locking up at the front of the gun.

Iíve been messing around with this for the better part of an hour and am confounded! Iím posting this message at the risk of sounding stupid, so if anybody can help me Iíd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help disassembling my Kahr K9...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
StrikeFire83
January 19, 2006, 01:28 AM
NEVER MIND...phew. Now I feel really stupid.:banghead:

I wasn't pulling the trigger as I eased the slide forward, and now the pistol has been broken down.

Thanks anyway. :o

strambo
January 19, 2006, 06:32 AM
Don't worry about it. Great guns, but a pain to field strip, need 3 hands.

Lazrah
January 19, 2006, 07:13 PM
when i first tried to field strip my baby eagle, i couldnt remove the slide stop pin. took about an hour to realize i had to be a man and put some strength into it. my thumb was sore the next day but oh well

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help disassembling my Kahr K9...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!