What is a good price for a Glock Model 19

PDA

possum
January 20, 2006, 02:41 AM
My buddy at work wants to know and since I am not really a Glock man, I don't know what the going rate for a new in the box w/o night sights or anyting fancy is these days. i told him what i thought but i could use an opinion by people who would know! Thanks in advance

If you enjoyed reading about "What is a good price for a Glock Model 19" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
palerider1
January 20, 2006, 02:43 AM
i go to gunbroker.com when i want to see what things are going for. www.gunbroker.com

pcf
January 20, 2006, 07:35 AM
What does your buddy do for a living? Glock's LEO pricing is available for a large group of people: LEO, private security, military (active/reserve/retired), EMT, fire fighters, etc.

If he qualifies the price is $398

possum
January 20, 2006, 02:09 PM
What does your buddy do for a living?
We are both in the military. Thanks I didn't know about that discount what do i have to do to get that discount?

Kentak
January 20, 2006, 02:26 PM
About $500.

pcf
January 20, 2006, 03:01 PM
Find a Glock LEO dealer in your area, it has to be a Glock LEO dealer, you can call glock customer service and they tell who the nearest one in your area is. You'll need an military ID card and possibly a copy of PCS/mobilization orders.

To my knowledge LEO pricing only applies to black frame uncompensated pistol.

The G17/19/26 (includes 357 and 40 derivatives) frame sized pistols are $398, night sights +$60 and trijicons are +$100 IIRC. The full and midsize pistols come with 3 magazines and the compacts with 2. All come in a blue label box.

The 34/35/20/21 etc are extra, as well.

Exact prices are available from Glock. If your local Glock LEO dealer does not stock pistols you may have to pay shipping charges, however, there are no other expenses.

possum
January 21, 2006, 12:16 PM
pcf,

thanks for that info, I had no idea. i will check into that and I will have to give glocks customer service a call, because i have on idea where a leo dealer would be around here. I appreciate the help thanks again!

i go to gunbroker.com
yeah i really don't care for gun broker I preffer gunsamerica myself but still yet I can't look at it before I buy it!

pcf
January 23, 2006, 03:36 PM
possum,
here's an up to date Glock LEO price list.

Lennyjoe
January 23, 2006, 04:48 PM
+ $10 for 2006.

I just got back from purchasing a G20 10MM for $474 + tax. All I had to do was show them my military ID card.

If you enjoyed reading about "What is a good price for a Glock Model 19" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!