Ruger 94

PDA

Terry Bell
January 20, 2006, 10:43 AM
Anyone have any experience or comments about a Ruger 94 SS 9mm? Positive or negative. I am thinking about purchasing one of these. Not for hand carry though. Just for my shooting pleasure.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger 94" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rde
January 20, 2006, 10:29 PM
I have one like that. Mine has been 100% with zero malfunctions of any kind. It seems to simply "work for me" because I consistently shoot it very well...whereas I have very good days and very bad days..inconsistent...with many other handguns that I have (such as my Beretta's for example). Consistent is key for me. Recoil is very light. Take down and cleaning is easy. Has launched anything stamped 9mm on it without fail (though it does shoot a little bit more accurately with certain brands..as do most firearms). In short, I have nothing but glowing praise for mine.

CAnnoneer
January 21, 2006, 12:47 AM
I have the aluminum-frame version - KP89. Couldn't be more satisfied! Go for it - Ruger P series are great guns.

Rubikees
January 21, 2006, 01:47 AM
I have a 944 version. Bought it used and had some trouble with the extractor. Sent it to Ruger and they took care of the problem free of charge. I have had no trouble with the weapon since.

Ruger is a great company, stands behind their product.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger 94" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!