Picked up the Beretta PX4 Storm Pistol Today..

PDA

MadMercS55
January 20, 2006, 08:13 PM
Just got this new piece today at 9am. Wasn't really in the market for a new 9mm really, but this thing just talked to me the right way. I've long been a fan of the 92FS series and of Beretta in general, but I REALLY like this thing. The overall feel\balance in my hand is perfect. I fired a total of 500rnds without any problems at all. 200rnds were 124+p Gold Dots, the rest were American Eagle 124grn FMJ. Extremely accurate and recoil was very mild. Came with 6 magazines and a hard case. No extra backstraps. Package was $560 out the door. All I need now is to find a holster for the thing!

If you enjoyed reading about "Picked up the Beretta PX4 Storm Pistol Today.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NVMM
January 20, 2006, 08:57 PM
The PX4 is a Sweet pistol. I never thought I would own a poly pistol but this one's a keeper and a real shooter.
Blade-Tech makes holsters for the PX4. They don't list it you have to call and ask.
Also some holsters listed on the Beretta Forum;
http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=001048

If you enjoyed reading about "Picked up the Beretta PX4 Storm Pistol Today.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!