buy of year ... fac rebuilt Glock 22

PDA

axeman_g
January 21, 2006, 07:41 PM
I recently acguired a G22 Fac rebuilt from local gun store for a screamin deal of $379. This is a third gen gun with new internals, no outside wear whatsover, new barrel, night sights, new clamshell box, two full cap mags, all accesories. I added a extended mag release, butt plug and a 3.5 disconnect. Did the .25 job on it recently.

I am now up to 500 rds, and this thing keeps getting better. It is easy to shoot, eats all rds and spits them out where I want them to go. Very accurate! I am actually suprised at how accurate it is.

I highly recomend trying to find one, I am sure there are some distribs out there that you can get ahold of.

Color me one happy buyer.

If you enjoyed reading about "buy of year ... fac rebuilt Glock 22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "buy of year ... fac rebuilt Glock 22" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!