Double stack Llama 45?

PDA

oneshooter
January 24, 2006, 12:54 AM
Went pawnshoppin today and found a Llama 45 that I have never seen before. This one had a fat grip and a double stack mag!! Any other info on this out there? Price was $275 out the door.:D

Oneshooter
Livin in Texas

If you enjoyed reading about "Double stack Llama 45?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HighVelocity
January 24, 2006, 01:15 AM
Was it brand new?

http://www.bersa-llama.com/cat_maxIIseries.htm

Crue4
January 24, 2006, 01:31 AM
I don;t like the finish on them at all... but it is a budget gun.. if you get a good one.. it is a great buy.

MICHAEL T
January 24, 2006, 10:21 PM
I have the 10+1 compact Llama. Mine took some polishing and a new Mag spring to get up and running . I trust it enough I use for carry now and then When getting say a mag spring from wolff think Para Ord. I put in spring for Para Warthog to get mine to feed right.

oneshooter
January 25, 2006, 12:04 AM
This is a full size 45 auto. I am thinking it is a Llama slide on a Para-Ord frame. Will try to go by and look at it again. If it is a Para-Ord frame,i have a Colt slide and barrel for it!:evil:

Oneshooter
Livin in Texas

If you enjoyed reading about "Double stack Llama 45?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!