Anybody have an Ed Brown Kobra in Portland/Vancouver?

PDA

Double Maduro
January 26, 2006, 04:56 PM
Hi folks,

A friend of mine is interrested in buying one of these, but has been unable to find one to see if she likes the Kobra's "snake skin" treatment.

Does anyone it the Portland, Oregon, Vancouver, Washington area have one she can fondle to see if she likes it? She belongs to the PSTC range in Clackamas, and would be glad to meet you there, or elsewhere.

Thanks,
DM

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody have an Ed Brown Kobra in Portland/Vancouver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Double Maduro
January 27, 2006, 03:05 AM
Come on, there has to be at least one of you out there.

lol

DM

1911 TERRY
January 27, 2006, 10:21 AM
Kieths Sporting goods in Gresham may have one that you can handle. He'll for sure be at the gun show that starts today.

Double Maduro
January 27, 2006, 05:32 PM
1911 TERRY ,

Keith's doesn't have one of the Kobra's right now. They said sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

Good suggestion though.

Thanks,

DM

1911 TERRY
January 27, 2006, 08:57 PM
Call them. Last time I was in there about a month ago, I'm pretty sure I saw one.

Double Maduro
January 28, 2006, 04:45 PM
Talked to them on monday, wouldn't even admit they might get one sometime.

DM

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody have an Ed Brown Kobra in Portland/Vancouver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!