Dura Coat - Caotings?

PDA

mlgar71
January 26, 2006, 08:08 PM
Has anyone had the Dura Coat - caoting put on there gun. I was thinking about having it put on my XD 45 -5 . Any insights/stories would be appreciated....:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Dura Coat - Caotings?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
backlash
January 26, 2006, 08:16 PM
I have not had it done, but there is a guy on xdtalk.com that does the dura coat coatings for a fee. Many questions and answers were asked in that thread at xdtalk.

I think his site is www.xd-hs2000.com He had a thread on the xd forum with detailed pics and everything.

Found the link for you. http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=25690&sid=4c9cff777a55bd34db0f82db1bad06b5

That comabt grey looks cool.

mlgar71
January 26, 2006, 08:26 PM
WOW!! Thanks...

Yeah,

I went to that site and called. I really want to know that this stuff is safe. I don't want to ruin a new slide. It appears to be a good thing, just looking for some hands on expirence...

Thanks Again!!

mlgar71
January 26, 2006, 08:29 PM
That Combat Grey is SWEEEET!!!:what:

If you enjoyed reading about "Dura Coat - Caotings?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!