Another one of thosae fair price Q's

PDA

Missouri Mule
January 28, 2006, 10:23 PM
What is a fair asking price for a used for a Kahr PM9 with used Milt Sparks IWB and mag pouch?

The Pistol is LNIB with A Grip installed. The MS SSII is in very good shape and the mag pouch is New.

Thanks!
'mule

If you enjoyed reading about "Another one of thosae fair price Q's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rockrivr1
January 29, 2006, 02:19 AM
I just bought a used one today in Mass. New PM9s are not legal to sell in this state, so the used market is elevated here. I bought it for $450 with two mags, box and all the papers which included the registration card. If that is the going price here in Mass, I would expect prices in other states to be less then that.

hartzpad
January 29, 2006, 02:40 PM
What is a fair asking price for a used for a Kahr PM9 with used Milt Sparks IWB and mag pouch?

The Pistol is LNIB with A Grip installed. The MS SSII is in very good shape and the mag pouch is New.

Thanks!
'mule

I got my black slide PM9 w/o night sights for $399 NIB. A fair price would likely be $450-$500. Why are you selling it?

If you enjoyed reading about "Another one of thosae fair price Q's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!