Taurus 24/7 Pro Detail Strip?

PDA

dougxd
January 28, 2006, 11:46 PM
Anyone have experience with this? It doesn't look like it's too terribly complicated but before I start digging into this thing, I wanted to see if anyone had any war stories. Tnx! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus 24/7 Pro Detail Strip?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dougxd
January 29, 2006, 11:13 AM
bump......anyone?

timn
January 29, 2006, 12:45 PM
I called taurus the other day to get a new slide spring for my PT145. I asked them if there was a shop manual available for it and for the 24/7 and was told that it doesn't exist. I',m assuming that meant that it didn't exist for public consumption.
It's really my only pick with the Taurus line. I would really like to have a manual.

KONY
January 29, 2006, 01:08 PM
Anyone have experience with this? It doesn't look like it's too terribly complicated but before I start digging into this thing, I wanted to see if anyone had any war stories. Tnx! :D

See my take on how to field-strip the 24/7 and Millenium Pro pistols in the following thread (third post down):

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=173753&highlight=taurus

timn
January 29, 2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks KONY,
I wasn't refering to field stripping the pistol, though.
What I would like to have is a shop manual that describes (hopefully, with pictures):o the complete disassembly process. Every other gun that we own has, at the very least, an exploded view of the parts. I would like to confidently tear the guns down for some stoning and polishing.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus 24/7 Pro Detail Strip?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!