New nightstand pistol

PDA

Inline_6
January 29, 2006, 11:39 PM
I'm a single action auto guy at heart, but had to give the LDA a try. It shoots like a dream and ate all the ammo I fed it (including JHPs). Now I just need some TFOs for it. Anyone know if the ones they make for Kimbers will fit the Paras? Thanks.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/293/326/5913.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "New nightstand pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kirkcdl
January 30, 2006, 10:08 AM
TFO???

Inline_6
January 30, 2006, 11:39 AM
TFO???
Tritium Fiber Optic sights.

http://truglo.com/content/prod_handgun_sights/tritium_fiber_optic.asp

kirkcdl
January 30, 2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks.By the way,I have 2 Paras,a Para Carry C6.45,and a Tac-Four,gotta love that LDA trigger...:D

bigmike45
January 30, 2006, 02:21 PM
If it ever fails to fire, due to the size of that gun, it could be used as a club with all that .45acp ammo in the grip.......:D .

I say that with much love, as I have had several Para Ordnances. My latest was a Para Carry 12 LDA. It was one of the best handguns I have ever shot. The LDA trigger, this from an old revolver shooter, is one of best inventions to come down the pike in a long time. I love my single action 1911's and that Carry 12 with the LDA and 12+1 is one fine firearm.

Inline_6
January 30, 2006, 03:04 PM
Thanks guys! :) My other two Paras are single action, so I had to try the "other side" and see what the hype is all about.

You are right bigmike... I thought my regular P14 could be heavy. :eek: With the extended mag and light this LDA is pretty solid.

1 old 0311
January 30, 2006, 03:25 PM
Very nice.........If you get a pair of "home boy pants" you could even put it in a pocket:what: :what:

Kevin

Inline_6
January 30, 2006, 04:02 PM
Very nice.........If you get a pair of "home boy pants" you could even put it in a pocket:what: :what:

Kevin
LOL! Nah, I just use a chest rig and wear coveralls everywhere. :D ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "New nightstand pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!