what price

PDA

JAB
January 30, 2006, 03:56 PM
Hi all.
I am getting rid of a few of my guns to finance a new camera for my other hobby. I have a Walther p99 titanium coated 9 mil, sa/da 03 production year with maybe 150 rounds fired, a taurus pt111 mill pro 9 mil with about 200 rnds fired, any idea what i should be looking at asking for these two guns. I got the walther for about 675.00 and the taurus on sale for 380.00, but have no idea about resale values as ive never sold or traded anything before.

If you enjoyed reading about "what price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LJWebster1
January 30, 2006, 04:44 PM
JAB, I don't have any idea what to charge, but just want to let you know that Walther is not importing the DA/SA models into the US anymore, so you may be able to get a bit more for it. I'd buy it, but I already have one, and love it.

JAB
January 30, 2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah I love mine too, and im having a very hard time thinking about selling it. Do you think that they will continue to gain value due to the fact that da/sa is no longer imported. I may hold on to it and just save up a bit longer for the camera.

LJWebster1
January 30, 2006, 07:06 PM
I don't know. I know they are popular with the Walther crowd. Maybe head over to http://www.gothammarketing.com/bb/waltherforum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi? to see what the interest level might be.

If you enjoyed reading about "what price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!