Wonder what Hillary thinks

PDA

Gunpacker
January 31, 2006, 12:42 AM
I just heard that the show "commander in chief" is going on hiatus. Ratings are in the toilet. Maybe the bill clinton model on "west wing" was more palatable even to the demos. Heck, there are enough demo women to make a show a huge hit if they all watch. What are they thinking. Don't they know that hitlery needs this show to be a megahit?

If you enjoyed reading about "Wonder what Hillary thinks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
carlrodd
January 31, 2006, 12:57 AM
I just heard that the show "commander in chief" is going on hiatus. Ratings are in the toilet. Maybe the bill clinton model on "west wing" was more palatable even to the demos. Heck, there are enough demo women to make a show a huge hit if they all watch. What are they thinking. Don't they know that hitlery needs this show to be a megahit?

the show was boring, humorless, insincere and formulaic, just like an h. clinton presidency would be. maybe SHE's the one that had it yanked. she knew if it stayed on, the jig would be up.

jtward01
January 31, 2006, 01:03 AM
I liked the show, but then, I like pretty much anything Gena Davis is in. She's a pretty good skeet shooter, and used to be a world class archer.

Tropical Z
January 31, 2006, 01:05 AM
I just heard that the show "commander in chief" is going on hiatus. Ratings are in the toilet.
Not the darling show of the looney left?
Oh the horror.:barf:

mordechaianiliewicz
January 31, 2006, 01:10 AM
This is Hillary Clinton we're talking about. She doesn't matter unless she gets to be president. That would take an act of G-d. Frankly, I doubt he supports evil.

3rdpig
January 31, 2006, 01:19 AM
Funny isn't it? The left laughs and calls BS when the right says that the show is testing the waters for a Hillary presidency. Now that it's ratings are down and it's going on "hiatus" we find that Hillary's ratings are down also. Funny old world!

I agree about Davis, I've always like her. She may even be pro gun but like some other actors and actresses, has to hide it as it's a sure way to commit career suicide to let it become known in Hollyweird.

beerslurpy
January 31, 2006, 01:25 AM
Hillary thinks that she needs to reach out to people on an emotional, not just intellectual level. Unforunately this equates to raising her voice and sounding like an angry bitch. "like a plantation! You know what I mean!"

It reminds me of watching Commander Data in his attempts to recreate human emotions.

MudPuppy
January 31, 2006, 02:10 AM
I saw her on CSPAN the next day or so after the plantation remark and she was a different person. Slow paced monotone delivery, never once did she holler out "and you know what I'm a talkin about!"

Hillary Clinton cares about black people. Cares about manipulating and using them just like they were her own property to do with as she pleases. And you know what I'm talking about.

longeyes
January 31, 2006, 01:10 PM
She understands plantations. She'd love to turn America into one. With herself as Scarlett. (And Bill as Rhett???)

No, wait, Bill will be off playing golf with W. and Bush the Elder...

If you enjoyed reading about "Wonder what Hillary thinks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!