Is it just me......?

PDA

Safety First
April 11, 2003, 09:33 PM
At the time of this post there are 138 users signed in. When I joined THR way back ( a whole few months ago) there were almost always 200-300 plus people signed in. But for the last few weeks seems like it is about half that number> So anyone else notice this or have a reasonable explanation...just curious...:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it just me......?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
AZTOY
April 11, 2003, 09:41 PM
I agree with you i have notice this too.

Maybe the war:confused:

CAP
April 11, 2003, 09:45 PM
I noticed it too. Don't know if it is the war pulling folks to other activities, but I have thought the this for some time now. :confused:

keyhole
April 11, 2003, 10:44 PM
Maybe just a cycle................................
Noticed that a lot of shooters have slowed down also.......Bummer during matches

pax
April 11, 2003, 10:57 PM
I think Tyme or Derek could answer this better, but do you remember the night that something got fouled up in the settings and the board showed something like 1100 people online?

After that, our resident techno-geeks tweaked the settings. Not sure, but I'm pretty certain the actual number of folks online since then hasn't changed significantly -- just how the software records it.

pax

The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against whacking them around a little. -- Porterfield

CRUSHER
April 11, 2003, 11:29 PM
The weather is nicer now , everyone here is out shooting , instead of typeing.
Just a thought

Schuey2002
April 11, 2003, 11:43 PM
What's all this shootin' bidness ?? :confused: ;)

Safety First
April 11, 2003, 11:48 PM
"bidness" ?? Well, all righty then...

P95Carry
April 11, 2003, 11:59 PM
Still seems, overall .... the posting rates and general activity still good ....... lurkers don't keep the board alive .... posters do.!:)

No complaints here!:)

Mike Irwin
April 12, 2003, 01:57 AM
It's a Friday night.

Some of us have lives.

Well, I don't, but some of you do. :)

dongun
April 12, 2003, 08:17 PM
Some of us have lives.
Where can I get one of those?

Hardtarget
April 12, 2003, 11:25 PM
Crusher has a good point. May I also add its TAX season! Maybe some have been...distracted... Not me....I'm getting $4.00 back!
I'm going to pick up a box of .22s tomorrow! Time to splurge a little!:D
Mark.

telewinz
April 13, 2003, 07:05 AM
I have noticed that the number of posts have gone down and fewer people surf this site. I think it's because people are watching the War on TV.

Pheonix
April 13, 2003, 07:29 AM
Nicer weather, more shooting, time to go fishing!:D

thumbtack
April 13, 2003, 12:33 PM
I am outside a lot more. As a matter of fact I am about to take my son for a walk now, see you later.

Greybeard
April 13, 2003, 01:24 PM
Yep, others probably nailed it. War news, better weather, crows need killin', grass needs mowing, pool needs maintenace, fence needs mending ... Time to go give The Wife more supervision. ;)

blades67
April 13, 2003, 02:31 PM
Safety First, I think it's just you.:neener: :D

coonan357
April 13, 2003, 03:27 PM
whats a life oh thats right I am looking for one of those too. :D most of the people i know are out doing things like rebuilding a range , mowing grass, riding there scooters or out practicing .. well have to go it's 70 sunny and I have an itchy trigger finger today ... seee yya !!!!:D

280PLUS
April 13, 2003, 07:40 PM
i forgot the arid extra dry...

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it just me......?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!