Help w/ disassembly and assembly of Hi Point C9-9mm

PDA

adams020604
February 3, 2006, 09:54 AM
I recently bought a Hi-Point C9-9mm Luger Pistol, and have yet to take the NRA Certification class and was wondering. If anyone who is on the site who has the same gun I have, has ever disassembled and reassembled this gun, if so can you tell me how to do it so when I finally do go take my NRA class I will be proficient at that part already. Thanks:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Help w/ disassembly and assembly of Hi Point C9-9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
asknight
February 3, 2006, 06:29 PM
AFAIK, none of the High Points are designed to be "field stripped." The way I understand it, you lock the slide and clean the bore, then spray-blast the interior of the gun with CLP or some type of cleaner-lube.

SJP0tato
February 4, 2006, 03:54 AM
This should help:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/dzimmerm/hi-point_cleaning.html

Found it a few weeks back, was fairly similar to disassemble the .40 S&W HI-Point I bought a few weeks ago.

If you enjoyed reading about "Help w/ disassembly and assembly of Hi Point C9-9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!