Colt Pony Pocketlite...

PDA

ColtPony380
April 12, 2003, 01:18 AM
For those of you who own this gun how do you prefer to carry it. In the pocket, ankle, belt holster etc.. And any pics of the gun in it's carry rigs would be cool to see as well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Pony Pocketlite..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
QB
April 12, 2003, 04:47 PM
I carry mine in my pocket.....usually in a De Santis holster. Sometimes I carry it in a small pouch that is on my belt (sorry, no pic).

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/p92a19c7b6cb9f90dad59fbbe060db6e3/fcd33dae.jpg

FJC
April 13, 2003, 12:39 AM
Mine rides in my pocket in an Alessi rough-out pocket holster.

dickwholliday
April 13, 2003, 02:13 PM
Loose in my rear pocket.....if you're gonna carry it like i do you better grind the mag release off to be flush with the frame or you'll come out of your pocket with the mag popped loose....DICK

By the way i had mine dehorned big time......if you don't you'll be buying more pants......

ColtPony380
April 13, 2003, 09:36 PM
May I ask how you release the magazine. Never heard of doing such an alteration.

dickwholliday
April 14, 2003, 08:24 AM
if you just grind it off flush with the frame you can still release it with just a little finger pressure on the flat surface....since you're not going to be doing any fast IPSC type reloads i can assure you that the little bit of extra time to release the mag when you want to will greatly outweight the time it takes to figure out why your gun is not shooting in a SHTF situation......i've carried mine loose in my rear pocket for at least 4 years and until i ground it off flat.....the mag would be popped loose more times than i would care for it to be.........just take your pistol and press the mag release with a loaded mag and you'll see what you'll be pulling out of your pocket just when you least wanted to.......if you'll email me i'll send you a picture of mine with dehorn work and flat mag release........DICK

PS...i was in an indoor range the other day and a bunch of mall ninjas were standing around talking about the concealed guns they carry.....i could tell from their clothes that none were packing at the time.....i told them my gun was better than anything they had...................guess why????? i had mine and they didn't.....DICK

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Pony Pocketlite..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!