new Hornady Leverevolution ammo

PDA

Tylden
February 3, 2006, 07:00 PM
I picked up a couple of boxes of Hornady's LeveRevolution ammo today for my Marlin 336 (.30-30). Has anyone ever tried it yet ? It's basically a jacketed hollowpoint with a soft rubber tip. The box lists the muzzle velocity at 2400 fps, +3.0" @100 yards, 0.0" @200 yards, and -12.5" @300 yards. Opens up a whole new world for my old .30-30. I look forward to trying it out. Of course if I like it, it will probably make me buy a scope before long lol. I'd love to hear some other opinions on it from someone that's tried it.

If you enjoyed reading about "new Hornady Leverevolution ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
texasguy
February 3, 2006, 08:56 PM
I picked up a couple of boxes of Hornady's LeveRevolution ammo today for my Marlin 336 (.30-30). Has anyone ever tried it yet ? It's basically a jacketed hollowpoint with a soft rubber tip. The box lists the muzzle velocity at 2400 fps, +3.0" @100 yards, 0.0" @200 yards, and -12.5" @300 yards. Opens up a whole new world for my old .30-30. I look forward to trying it out. Of course if I like it, it will probably make me buy a scope before long lol. I'd love to hear some other opinions on it from someone that's tried it.

Hopefully I can get to the range this weekend. If I can I will give a report. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "new Hornady Leverevolution ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!