I want a P90 and now they're here

PDA

Silent-Snail
February 4, 2006, 09:44 AM
According to the latest issue of Shotgun News FN has finaly decided to offer the P90 for sale in the US, BOOYAH:D . With a MSRP of $1780 It will remain out of my price range for the concievable future, but I dont care.

If this topic has already been dealt with Im sorry, I searched and found nothing with a title suggesting such a topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "I want a P90 and now they're here" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
zerosignal
February 4, 2006, 10:45 AM
Do a search for "PS90", thats the civilian model. MSRP may be that high, but actual retail will be closer to $1300-1400.

I was in Impact Guns the other day and they had a single display model, still none for sale.

TechBrute
February 4, 2006, 01:52 PM
There were 3 for sale at the gun show I went to in Dallas last month. I want to say they wanted $15-1600, but I don't recall.

February 5, 2006, 12:08 AM
Check with "Tass" down at Coles Guns in Clearwater Fl. He had some pretty fair prices on the pistols in that caliber.

If you enjoyed reading about "I want a P90 and now they're here" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!