Ranges

PDA

Scyvthe
April 12, 2003, 05:22 PM
First of all I this is my first post, but I have been lurking for sometime, both on this forum and on THL. So its nice to finally come out of the dark.

Anyway, it appears that alot of you are from the Nashville area, so I was wondering if any of you knew of a range or ranges that allow rifles and shotguns in the Clarksville area.

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ranges" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darrin
April 12, 2003, 06:22 PM
A buddy of mine is ex military and tells me he goes to the post.

If you hop onto Hwy 12 and head to Ashland City, (maybe 45~60min from Clarksville), the WMA has a free range you can use. It has 25yd, 50yd and 100yd 'ranges' to choose from. Myself and some friends will be there tomorrow around 11AM. If you are interested, email/PM me through this board.

Other than that, I'm not sure where else in Clarksville you can shoot.

Scyvthe
April 12, 2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the directions.
I know there is a pistol range in Springfield that allows .22 caliber rifles. I've been there two times and it's pretty nice, but I want somewhere to take my other rifle and shotgun.
Although I probably won't be there tommorrow I might check it out sometime.
Thanks again.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ranges" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!