FL peeps, anyone running against Nelson yet?

PDA

beerslurpy
February 7, 2006, 02:01 AM
You know, our gun grabbing US Senator (D-FL).

He seems a prime target for de-election, but I havent heard a peep about anyone opposing him in 2006. Did I miss something obvious or is he really going to run unopposed?

I heard a rumor about Harris, but I'm hoping that was a joke, like the idea of running Shrillary for president.

If you enjoyed reading about "FL peeps, anyone running against Nelson yet?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kodiaz
February 7, 2006, 07:26 AM
Hey beer whats your congressman's email way for me to contact him. They are making noises down here about making a law that gas stations have to have generators.

Since I think this is total B.S. I want to let the northern reps. know that a lot of us here in So. Fl don't support thepolicies put out by snowbird elected liberals.

As far as I'm concerned if you can't buy the crap you need before a hurricane comes your an idiot and should suffer.

I don't know if you guys up there saw pictures from Wilma. It was ridiculous the lines for ice and FEMA supplies had more rich retirees than poor people. I drove past one while I was working Lexus after Lexus after Mercedes after BMW. What a bunch of clowns.

Forcing some guy who makes no money on selling the gas in the first place to spend fifty grand on a genny is wrong. Hell its an unfunded mandate.

Dave P
February 7, 2006, 08:22 AM
He seems a prime target for de-election

Boy, don't we wish! He is from the Melbourne area, and I have had enough of him - out with the old / in with the new!

...same as the old boss ... Won't get fooled again!

Dave

superhornet
February 7, 2006, 09:26 AM
Nelson has never had an original thought in his whole life. Strickly a party line vote, whatever the Dems tell him to do. Trying to be a Ted and Chuckie kind of guy...

AirForceShooter
February 7, 2006, 10:27 AM
my Rep. Katherine Harris is going to run against him. The republican party tried hard to get her not to run but there she is. She hasn't got a chance and her gun stand isn't helping.
He's going to be reelaected unless the Repubs can find a real candidate.

AFS

If you enjoyed reading about "FL peeps, anyone running against Nelson yet?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!