Parma Auto Nine

PDA

Alex
April 12, 2003, 07:05 PM
The other day I was wandering through the local gunshop and they had an unusual little 22 LR pistol on display. The gun looks like a baby browning and has an alloy frame and blued steel receiver. The brand name was Parma and I believe the name on the gun was Auto Nine. Has anyone had one of these, there practically giving it away so I was just curious how reliable they are.

If you enjoyed reading about "Parma Auto Nine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gau5
April 12, 2003, 11:16 PM
I had an FTL Auto Nine, same gun.
It was reliable with proper ammo, in my case, Rem HV or HVHP. It was a remarkably compact auto which served as my security blanket in various unnamed places. It hides well behind a thin wallet in the back pocket. It uses an internal hammer with a cross bolt safety. The little mag holds an amazing 9 rounds. I always carried chamber empty. Wish I kept it, but my Kel Tec P32 fills the Auto Nines' spot nicely. How much are they going for? Forgot what I paid.

If you enjoyed reading about "Parma Auto Nine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!